Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 2, 2013

The only solution is breaking your copy of the disc in half and posting it on YouTube for everyone to see.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 11 of 76 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I'm sorry, the Dragon is cheap? You tell me that while using the M9? Wow. You're using a gun that has NO DISADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER (and don't give me BS about the M9 not being long-range. The only gun that beats it in long range is the Dragon. The G-MAL, FAL and those other two guns have nothing on it), while the Dragon is forced to ALWAYS be a scope (no close range ability), no blindfire (I don't have to explain this) and only 20 bullets (+7 maximum with Max Ammo and a stat hat). Yeah, I'll stop using the Dragon if you stop using that cheap crap.

If you're talking about the T-Bolt.... Yeah it's cheap. Makes sense, though. It's supposed to be extremely cheap, since it's called a Power Weapon.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 76 (365 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Are you legit retarted?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 76 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Feb 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm sorry, the Dragon is cheap? You tell me that while using the M9? Wow. You're using a gun that has NO DISADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER (and don't give me BS about the M9 not being long-range. The only gun that beats it in long range is the Dragon. The G-MAL, FAL and those other two guns have nothing on it), while the Dragon is forced to ALWAYS be a scope (no close range ability), no blindfire (I don't have to explain this) and only 20 bullets (+7 maximum with Max Ammo and a stat hat). Yeah, I'll stop using the Dragon if you stop using that cheap crap.

If you're talking about the T-Bolt.... Yeah it's cheap. Makes sense, though. It's supposed to be extremely cheap, since it's called a Power Weapon.

The Dragon is kinda cheap. Well, the bullet damage is. 1 Dragon hit (body shot obviously) takes away 2/3 health, as much as 1 hammer blast. If I could change it I would make each shot do 50% damage. 

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 14 of 76 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

The Dragon is kinda cheap. Well, the bullet damage is. 1 Dragon hit (body shot obviously) takes away 2/3 health, as much as 1 hammer blast. If I could change it I would make each shot do 50% damage. 

The Dragon does more damage. One shot = 75% damage. Nerfing the Dragon to 50% would be terrible because as soon as a person gains 1% of health you have to shoot them 2 times again.

>
Message 15 of 76 (351 Views)
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Feb 2, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Unlike the Hammer, the Dragon doesn't deal splash damage and actually needs to be aimed, unlike the Hammer.

Message 16 of 76 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Feb 2, 2013

supergamer-45 wrote:

harrisj16 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

The Dragon does more damage. One shot = 75% damage. Nerfing the Dragon to 50% would be terrible because as soon as a person gains 1% of health you have to shoot them 2 times again.

75%?!! Thats even worse then I thought. I hate getting sniped by someone and then another guy shoots me with like 2 Para 9 shots. Theres no time to react. 

Message 17 of 76 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 2, 2013
^ I thought you figured that out when you realize the Raffica kills in 4 bursts and the Dragon-Raffica trick works...
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 76 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 2, 2013
No way is the dragon and tbolt cheap! Its not easy using those weapons which u actually have to aim....yes, aim.

The fal can actually outperform the m9, unless you're using the autoaiming blindfire. If I'm going against geeky parties with bloated stats, I'll always use the fal to give them a good fight. The fal takes down many m9 users real easy. Any1 that plays with me knows i can always do well against any m9 user with my fal. I usually try practicing with guns I'm awful with in a party, but get serious only when i use the fal for that very reason and because its great even at long ranges. Tbolt isn't cheap at all, if anything....its one of the more balanced weapons. If u cant kill them after they miss the 1st time, its your fault 4 giving them enough time to reload Smiley Tongue
Message 19 of 76 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
No way is the dragon and tbolt cheap! Its not easy using those weapons which u actually have to aim....yes, aim.

The fal can actually outperform the m9, unless you're using the autoaiming blindfire. If I'm going against geeky parties with bloated stats, I'll always use the fal to give them a good fight. The fal takes down many m9 users real easy. Any1 that plays with me knows i can always do well against any m9 user with my fal. I usually try practicing with guns I'm awful with in a party, but get serious only when i use the fal for that very reason and because its great even at long ranges. Tbolt isn't cheap at all, if anything....its one of the more balanced weapons. If u cant kill them after they miss the 1st time, its your fault 4 giving them enough time to reload Smiley Tongue

I honestly think the Dragon is cheap. It's not overpowered, but its just very slightly too strong to be a loadout weapon, imo. It has recoil, but not a lot. It has high bullet damage. And it can hit people in cover. No one will agree with me but thats what I think. 

Message 20 of 76 (325 Views)
0 Likes