PlayStation MVP
258 posts

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013
@death, that comment is absolutely hysterical! On the topic, I dont agree power weapons are CHEATING, but I do however hate the way the are implemented in the game. I personally dont use them that often at all. Usually I grab the mag, hammer, tbolt and will waste the ammo, or if it's the hand gun, power weapons I will pick them up and just not use it, but keep it from the other team. However I have stopped doing that so much because I felt I was imposing my own wants on others and in effect hurting my team from time to time from winning.

Best advice I can give you man is pick up the power weapon so you or your team doesn't get killed by it. Also if you have a pw and near death switch to your other weapon so when you die the other team can't pick it up. Other thing is know where the pw's spawn, usually on just about every map you can, depending on your spawn point, kill the person going for the power weapon.

Power weapons would be great if one, they were removed from elimination. Two, were only able to be kickbacks or only spawn once a match, but not both. Three lessen the ammo in sum. Hammer leave as is, rpg, make one shot, sas, make 3 or 4. Mag, 4 shots, tbolt 3, pistole 4, sawed off 4. In my opinion, that is a way they can be there but not able to just completely ruin most matches.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 76 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Feb 7, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:
@death, that comment is absolutely hysterical! On the topic, I dont agree power weapons are CHEATING, but I do however hate the way the are implemented in the game. I personally dont use them that often at all. Usually I grab the mag, hammer, tbolt and will waste the ammo, or if it's the hand gun, power weapons I will pick them up and just not use it, but keep it from the other team. However I have stopped doing that so much because I felt I was imposing my own wants on others and in effect hurting my team from time to time from winning.

Best advice I can give you man is pick up the power weapon so you or your team doesn't get killed by it. Also if you have a pw and near death switch to your other weapon so when you die the other team can't pick it up. Other thing is know where the pw's spawn, usually on just about every map you can, depending on your spawn point, kill the person going for the power weapon.

Power weapons would be great if one, they were removed from elimination. Two, were only able to be kickbacks or only spawn once a match, but not both. Three lessen the ammo in sum. Hammer leave as is, rpg, make one shot, sas, make 3 or 4. Mag, 4 shots, tbolt 3, pistole 4, sawed off 4. In my opinion, that is a way they can be there but not able to just completely ruin most matches.

Thanks! I'm here all day.:smileyvery-happy:

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 76 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4169 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Call of Duty: Killstreaks
Battlefield: Vehicles
Uncharted: Power Weapons
Halo: Killstreaks, Power Weapons and Vehicles

Ban me if it's "cheating"

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 76 (139 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Feb 7, 2013
In BF3 all vehicles I ride have a hidden C4. Basically if it disappears from where I parked it (I'm the Transporter king in BF3) I blow it up.

Alternatively, I park it in an enemy spawn. Just wait a bit for someone... Then blow him to oblivion
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 76 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I should just snap my disc in half. So difficult to find matches with honorable players. 

Last round I played there was this guy who only used sniper and he got me quite a few tmes with his cheating. However, I still had the most kills on my team. 

Anyhow, I keep sending hate messages and cussing at people, so it's probably better if I never play this cheap game ever again. 

Think I should just go back to single player Nintendo games.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 76 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 13, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

I should just snap my disc in half. So difficult to find matches with honorable players. 

Last round I played there was this guy who only used sniper and he got me quite a few tmes with his cheating. However, I still had the most kills on my team. 

Anyhow, I keep sending hate messages and cussing at people, so it's probably better if I never play this cheap game ever again. 

Think I should just go back to single player Nintendo games.

You do realise that sniping is not cheating right? Just because some one uses a certain gun and kills you with it does not make it cheating.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 76 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

No. If someone uses cheap weapons like snipers the entire match, it's cheating. 

Also, I give them crap since they are incapable of doing well without cheap weapons. Must suck to suck so bad that you have to use only snipers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 76 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 13, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

I thought the sniper took some skill to use? Even the the dragon requires some form of skill to use. Do you have any idea what cheating is? Cheating is abusing a broken game mechanic (ROF, The airwalk glitch) Cheating is not using power weapons since they are a PART of the game.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 76 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

camping and sniping ARE abuse.

Anyhow, screw this. I'm going to play Metroid Prime series instead. Those games are a billion times better anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 76 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

Feb 13, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

Has somebody linked you to the definition of "cheating" yet? I didn't think it would take too long.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 76 (65 Views)
0 Likes