Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

Know what's even better?

WHEN THE ENTIRE OTHER TEAM HAS POWER WEAPONS!!!

 

IT IS JUST FANTASTIC!!!!!!! (SARCASM)


(losing team quits in 2 minutes) Yeah, if you guys don't want the entire other team to quit, you should stop being cheater punks.



I KNOW RIGHT KILLING YOU OVER AND OVER IS FUN!!!!!!!

Message 51 of 76 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4237 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013
Get some half decent friends then. Problem solved.


UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 52 of 76 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

Know what's even better?

WHEN THE ENTIRE OTHER TEAM HAS POWER WEAPONS!!!

 

IT IS JUST FANTASTIC!!!!!!! (SARCASM)


(losing team quits in 2 minutes) Yeah, if you guys don't want the entire other team to quit, you should stop being cheater punks.


Everyone has the option to use a power weapon, if your not gonna use them, don't complain about it. Also if you're quitting matches because a few players are using power weapons, you may want to revaluate what you're playing.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 53 of 76 (277 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013
Ragequitting losers.


I'm going to use the T-Bolt when I find it. I'm going to get kills with it, and if hate mail comes I'll taunt them for being **bleep** + not being smart enough to know what a "power weapon" is for.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 54 of 76 (259 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013

Quit if you want it's entirely up to you what you do with your game.

 

But your argument here is just silly.



Message 55 of 76 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
3771 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013

Really power weapons?

That's the issue that people are complaining about?

 

The power weapons are probably the most fair thing in this game.

 

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 56 of 76 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Really power weapons?

That's the issue that people are complaining about?

 

The power weapons are probably the most fair thing in this game.

 


It has multiplayer.

 

If someone gets killed it's automatically unfair in multiplayer gaming. Smiley Happy



Message 57 of 76 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
3771 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Really power weapons?

That's the issue that people are complaining about?

 

The power weapons are probably the most fair thing in this game.

 


It has multiplayer.

 

If someone gets killed it's automatically unfair in multiplayer gaming. Smiley Happy


The only cheating I feel that I see in game is ND cheating me out of my money spend on this game by not fixing things that should work right in the first place.

I regularly get cheated by

Party splits,

playing players NOT from my region,

not fixing climbing mechanics,

getting randomly removed from game

one button controlling too many **** things and and and .........

 

**** it I don't think I need to go on.

 

The only ones cheating in this multiplayer is the ones whom created it.

 

 

Power weapons?

I feel if they had a voice they would be on here complaining about being cheated out of,

damage, ammo, aim assist and range.

 

I'm representing the association disenfranchised power weapons, they need their voice heard.

 

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 58 of 76 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
3771 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

OP could you please verify on this here doll where the power weapon touched you?

 

/>

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 59 of 76 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1929 posts
 

Re: Why are cheating and cheap methods not banned from U3 online?

Feb 7, 2013
If they remove power weapons camping would increase
Message 60 of 76 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes