Keyblade Wielder
9846 posts

Re: Why Uncharted Online Sucks (most of the time)

Sep 23, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
 the biggest complaint all my online friends talk about besides blindfire is lag. It cant be more OBVIOUS!

some people turn to blind fire/run and gun precisely because of lag, there's a lot of half decent players like myself with superb connections that will have a one to one with the enemy where (everything being equal) would need to hit them 6 times as opposed to them only having to hit me 3 times for the kill

Dude I've even had pigeons drop on me where their shots and been so goddamn high and off target, yet they get a kill from it

So having to zig zag about to dodge bullets from a pointless battle with a one shot wonder or sponge is gonna lead to blind firing

I've pretty much mastered blind-firing and can usually get the majority kills in a match, although I can be pretty much torn apart by an experienced non lag lucky long gunner

If they're not moving and being a sponge, you have to realize that you have to stop shooting at him.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Sep 23, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

If they're not moving and being a sponge, you have to realize that you have to stop shooting at him.

Good point dude, but I can't be trying to win a match and assess who lags in which certain way at the same time

so I just blind-fire the lot of em'

That normally does the job :smileywink:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Go back to drinking more wah wah juice.

0 Likes