116 posts

Re: Why I now hate uncharted 3

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

pmele452 wrote:

I used to like uncharted but the more I played the more frustrated I got

Things they NEED TO FIX NOW

-The epic lag, I get shot through walls, someone punches me while the are dead

-The unfair teams, Im on a team with level 9 44 45 and stuff like that while the other team has people in the second to last legacy and have the star

-Playing with people way out of my league

-People who are good with the g-mal

-People flying towards me to punch me then flying back

-When you punch someone it makes a punch sound but they don't get hurt

-Grenades exploding faster then normal or with a bigger radius then normal

-It is to hard to get a treasure set because I keep getting the same treasure for the set

-When I am strangling someone from behind, someone shoots them and takes the kill, you should automatically get the kill

-Some people somehow shoot the Para extremely fast and I die in a second

-People lag and teleport or shoot a bunch of bullets at once like a shotgun spray and I die

-The Kal's accuracy is terrible

Well, most of these problems are caused by lag, but this game isn't bad. Sure it has its up and downs but instead of complaining on the forums like a little **bleep** you should be practicing! I had these problems too but I practiced a lot and managed to learn how to get around them and how to beat parties of 5 with gmail+accuracy. And ND WILL NOT fix most of these things because most of these problems popped up a few weeks or months ago. If they would've been found in the first week they would have fixed it. You should be grateful because most of the things they added shoudn't have been added! Why do I say this? Because adding/removing major parts of the original retail release isn't easy. You guys think that it's just Copy Paste and Delete but it's not that easy. This community is full of ungrateful morons that claim to hate this game but still visit the forums on a daily basis. If you hated the game you would've let it go and moved on, BUT NO! You have to come to the forums to complain about the game. Instead of doing something constructive like joining clan, hosting a T-bolt and Pistole lobby, helping a fellow forumer get a skin or the silver star you guys just sit around B!TCHIN' about this game! IT'S **bleep**!N' ANNOYING!! Grow a pair and learn the game don't beg for ND to fix problems that you can fix on your own!

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 11 of 17 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Aug 23, 2012

I've been playing this off and on for this last week, and the lag is AWFUL. I mean, I will unload an entire clip into someone, and nada - they hit me once, and I go down. 

Just frustrating......I notice a lot of people playing with really bad connections; that is not helping. For UC4 (assuming), we need dedicated servers. 

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 12 of 17 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 25, 2012
Shut the hell up **bleep**got. Unlike u im not a freak who plays the game all freakin day i have a life, i dont want to play a game that i have to practice i want to have fun.
Message 13 of 17 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 26, 2012

That was directed to huevoduro45

Message 14 of 17 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 26, 2012

just because someone plays a game a lot doesn't mean they have no life nor does it make them a freak. u say that you want to have fun, not practice. who says practicing can't be fun? if you aren't good at a shooting game and want to have fun, it's highly likely u'll have to practice(in more ways than one)

Message 15 of 17 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 31, 2012

They got your 50.00 for the game and the 30.00 for the DLC .... dafuq would they care.

Message 16 of 17 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 4, 2012

ND-SUX wrote:

They got your 50.00 for the game and the 30.00 for the DLC .... dafuq would they care.

Hmm. *looks at name* Troll much?

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 17 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes