Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 11/13/2009
Offline
399 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

90% of Mexicans in the U.S don't know anything about their own country.

Btw a PS3 runs for about 250 USD.

3100-3200 MXN.

 

Anyone with a mediocre job can easily afford it, not just the "high class".

Mexico is covered with Poverty, outside of the main cities every one of those villages can barely make any money.

Message 21 of 31 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 28, 2013

Dai-A667 wrote:

90% of Mexicans in the U.S don't know anything about their own country.

Btw a PS3 runs for about 250 USD.

3100-3200 MXN.

 

Anyone with a mediocre job can easily afford it, not just the "high class".

Mexico is covered with Poverty, outside of the main cities every one of those villages can barely make any money.


I find several players with M3X as a clan tag and I'd say about 60% of them are actually playing in Mexico. Be located in the south tends to get me matched up with players from Mexico on a semi-regular basis. Even in Call of Duty.

Message 22 of 31 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
4129 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 29, 2013
There are an estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in America. I would guess that some of them have PS3s and use the (MEX) tag.

Its funny to me how much pride these people have in the country they fled from.
Message 23 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 29, 2013

Because teenagers tend to generalize a lot.

Message 24 of 31 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

I don't hate mexicans, I hate mexican internet.

I hate it along with internet from chile, brazil, argentina, and wow do I need to go on?

 

It's the HIGH PING and low speed I hate not the person himself.

 

 

What makes me hate it even more is getting told I'm "NOOB" and "1v1" after a match

where the guy was having a stobe light effect with his internet connection.

Yeah bud I tried win but it's a bit tough when I run out of bullets hitting you and you don't die.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 25 of 31 (302 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 29, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

I don't hate mexicans, I hate mexican internet.

I hate it along with internet from chile, brazil, argentina, and wow do I need to go on?

 

It's the HIGH PING and low speed I hate not the person himself.

 

 

What makes me hate it even more is getting told I'm "NOOB" and "1v1" after a match

where the guy was having a stobe light effect with his internet connection.

Yeah bud I tried win but it's a bit tough when I run out of bullets hitting you and you don't die.


I hate some Mexicans idea of "skill" but I don't hate any Mexicans personally.

Message 26 of 31 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/31/2012
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 29, 2013

Well, I don't hate mexicans at all. Not all of them are alike. 

Message 27 of 31 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 30, 2013

iCloudInfinity wrote:

Well, I don't hate mexicans at all. Not all of them are alike. 


Mexican president seems sketchy.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 31 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 30, 2013
Mexicans have better skills in everything! ... and I mean EVERYTHING!
__________________________________________________
Haters Love Me!
Message 29 of 31 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: Why Does UC3 make people hate Mexicans??

Jan 30, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Its funny to me how much pride these people have in the country they fled from.

*It's 

Also, the USA has many oppurtunities that other countries do not. "These" people come here to take advantage of the oppurtunities USA is giving. 

__________________________________________________
Haters Love Me!
Message 30 of 31 (242 Views)
0 Likes