Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Re: Why Do People Say Uncharted 2's Multiplayer was Better?

Jul 23, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

AceSlayer21 wrote:

Ya, you tricked me I got on played 3 good games then ran into glitcher twice. I couldnt quit because of penalty.........Smiley Frustrated

I'll always quit if something stupid is happening Smiley Tongue

Just learn to ignore penalties. I will always do that, saves a lot of bother since I don't believe in penalties why should I pay attention to one. Smiley Happy

That's the only reason I didn't want the ragequit penalties in U3, though I still supported them for the most part.  It's dumb when someone shoots me with a t-bolt...misses by a hair then reloads and I'm thinking (oh my god this is an intense battle) then I jump away so he misses and he just shoots the air and kills me and the bullet stream is like 40 feet away....now no matter what I do that crap is going to count.  I mean I don't care if it happens once, but the whole reason I even quit so much in the past is because it happened ALL THE TIME and now if it happens ND released the ragequit penalty and it's like a slap in the face saying 'deal with all the laggy BS'

Message 41 of 45 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

AceSlayer21 wrote:

Ya, you tricked me I got on played 3 good games then ran into glitcher twice. I couldnt quit because of penalty.........Smiley Frustrated

Just learn to ignore penalties. I will always do that, saves a lot of bother since I don't believe in penalties why should I pay attention to one. Smiley Happy

I do to.....well on REDX i do but on this account im only level 46 so 40,000 is a lot of money down the drain. Smiley Frustrated

Message 42 of 45 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14383 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

AceSlayer21 wrote:

That's the only reason I didn't want the ragequit penalties in U3, though I still supported them for the most part.  It's dumb when someone shoots me with a t-bolt...misses by a hair then reloads and I'm thinking (oh my god this is an intense battle) then I jump away so he misses and he just shoots the air and kills me and the bullet stream is like 40 feet away....now no matter what I do that crap is going to count.  I mean I don't care if it happens once, but the whole reason I even quit so much in the past is because it happened ALL THE TIME and now if it happens ND released the ragequit penalty and it's like a slap in the face saying 'deal with all the laggy BS'

I don't support them in Uncharted 3 for one main reason. and it's the same reason you have. I'm going to upload a video of something I see frequently in this game. Well it should be done now I think. I've taken my real losses pretty fairly and playing in the DLC pool gives you the opportunity to rack up some real losses. But this match? HAHA... I shouldn't have a loss for this.

Infact the user should be banned. He's clearly unable to have proper internet, no one should lag like that. I'm sure he knew how laggy he was considering he seemed to lag only when he was in open areas... Why oh why is he allowed to play?

Now to be fair, While playing Uncharted 2 last night also. I never ever saw stuff like this.

Message 43 of 45 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
38 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Some people prefer Uncharted 2 over 3 for the same reason others prefer the "90's cartoons" and modern warfare 1 over 3- it was their first experience. People always say the "old times were better." It makes them feel special, like they were priveliged at the time. It's a little more understandable in this case simply because Uncharted 2 blew our minds, permanently.

Message 44 of 45 (181 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Maybe it wouldn't be such a cess pool if people like you didn't make such negatives posts and insult us in the process, and if the mods actually did something(excluding Trawnza). Anyways, to the question. Your description of UC2 seemed to be judging on versions past 1.05, that's okay and a fair assessment but when most people talk about how UC2 was better than UC3 they judge on versions pre 1.05. The whole hullabaloo about 1.05 is because of what ND did to the health, they lowered it drastically and... going back to your thread you said that there were no real gunfights in UC2 BINGO, there weren't because of lowered health. I don't think that the level advantage is really there because of the way they(ND) spread out the rewards, but because how late you're coming into this game. Players have learned the finest nuances in this game from ridiculously long amounts of play time or practice and that's why they're so good, not because they have the best guns, well partly because of that but mostly just skill, but that's a whole other topic.
Message 45 of 45 (148 Views)
0 Likes