Jul 27 2012
By: dman_711 Lombax Warrior 149 posts

Who wants an Objective Lab? Anyone 2nd this idea?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 204 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Does anyone want an Objective Mode Lab?  (I'm not even sure if this is feasible, ND? Care to comment?)

Personally, I'd love to see an objective mode lab.  Anyone else support this idea?  If so, what would you incorporate?

Message 1 of 7 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: Who wants an Objective Lab? Anyone 2nd this idea?

Jul 27, 2012

An Objective mode lab would be great, I myself really enjoy playing Objective mode, I find it to be one of if not the funnest mode. 

Maybe a Snipers only Objective. Or maybe ND could test some totally new Objectives? 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - meegylufc
Message 2 of 7 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Yeah we need a team objective LAB ASAP. enough TDMs. Plunder was cool. Now give us a TO, with some unique twist

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 3 of 7 (184 Views)
Fender Bender
4016 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Melee only Objective.  Just imagine the slapfest during King of the Hill.  During treasure hunter, the person with the idol would be boss.

Message 4 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Eternal21 wrote:

Melee only Objective.  Just imagine the slapfest during King of the Hill.  During treasure hunter, the person with the idol would be boss.

this would be funny.

also, i wouldnt mind seeing Riot/ Micro only TO..

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 5 of 7 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jul 28, 2012

I'd gladly welcome a change to the weapons load out for an Objective Match during the Lab.  Shotguns only would be my vote, I think it would be a wonderful pandemonium.

Utilize a couple of high-fives, or change death match to a mini triple-threat match (one of each, instead of three) and have the winning team be the one who had each of their team members obtain one first.  Get crazy and add medal rounds, where which ever team obtains "X" amount of  insert medal here triumphs.

It would be amazing to have Naughty Dog experiment with some new game play types.  Perhaps they can't.  I could see the coding of a new set of rules being too cumbersome.  Maybe ND would have an easier time adding a twist onto something already incorporated into the game.

Message 6 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 20, 2012

I support any new Lab Type idea. Support A New Lab Experience 

Message 7 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes