2179 posts

Re: Which one?

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I use revenge gold...

Saying you use it will make you one of the most hated people here. And I know you use it on a daily basis like every other player noob in U3. Rengle just...........  I don't know.Not to be mean, but this is where **bleep** gets serious. In every MP game you'll have your tryhards and noobs but at least there is usally a mix of them and decent/amazing players. In U3 though, its different. Almost every player in U3 is just garbage. Theres always something. They use RoF. If its not RoF its the Gmal Accuracy with Fleet Foot. If its not that its Revenge. If its not that they PW hog the whole game.... I see why people are leaving this game. I'm only still here because I can't afford to buy BF3 and I absolutely hate CoD with a passion. I'll be playing PSABR when thats out and I'll definitely be investing a large amount of my time into Sly 4 next year.

Yeah, I get mistaken for a try hard every day. Smiley Tongue I have to get a new strategy.

Yea, your getting better thats for sure Smiley Happy You will learn like the rest of us. But I just wish U3 had a better community. A place where people respect each other's opinions and thoughts . Of course there will be dbags and trolls and such but thats just apart of the forums. Only if this place weren't a constant troll/alt spam fest. If it were like a few good threads every day and a couple troll threads every day I wouldn't hate this place too much. Some people think that makes this place boring when there is no activity but who cares. At least its peaceful....

Message 21 of 24 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Oct 7, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I use revenge gold...

Saying you use it will make you one of the most hated people here. And I know you use it on a daily basis like every other player noob in U3. Rengle just...........  I don't know.Not to be mean, but this is where **bleep** gets serious. In every MP game you'll have your tryhards and noobs but at least there is usally a mix of them and decent/amazing players. In U3 though, its different. Almost every player in U3 is just garbage. Theres always something. They use RoF. If its not RoF its the Gmal Accuracy with Fleet Foot. If its not that its Revenge. If its not that they PW hog the whole game.... I see why people are leaving this game. I'm only still here because I can't afford to buy BF3 and I absolutely hate CoD with a passion. I'll be playing PSABR when thats out and I'll definitely be investing a large amount of my time into Sly 4 next year.

Yeah, I get mistaken for a try hard every day. Smiley Tongue I have to get a new strategy.

Yea, your getting better thats for sure Smiley Happy You will learn like the rest of us. But I just wish U3 had a better community. A place where people respect each other's opinions and thoughts . Of course there will be dbags and trolls and such but thats just apart of the forums. Only if this place weren't a constant troll/alt spam fest. If it were like a few good threads every day and a couple troll threads every day I wouldn't hate this place too much. Some people think that makes this place boring when there is no activity but who cares. At least its peaceful....

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I use revenge gold...

Message 22 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Power Hogging.

Message 23 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Oct 7, 2012

iammatt12345 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I use revenge gold...

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I use revenge gold...

Last chance...

Message 24 of 24 (91 Views)
0 Likes