May 16 2012
By: Gabriel72430 Wastelander 659 posts

Which Treasures are harder to Collect?

19 replies 17 views Edited May 16, 2012

Hardcore or Co-op

Honestly im curious i hear people rant about co-op and hardcore being the worst treasure sets

But i don't think it's that hard

After the gmal got buffed then nerfed the game got boring it lost it's ''Taste''

I Aquired Eddy's Ak And Tolbots FAL SS the most Tear jerking treasure sets to others

I have every treasure and Mod in the game also the star after all that i left

Im an average player there are many others who are better then me and play non-stop soo

How are two simple treasure sets so hard to aquire for others?

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 1 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2166 posts

Re: Which Treasures are harder to Collect?

May 16, 2012

I say Arena is harder, I got all the Hardcore treasures rather easily when I put my mind to it.  I've killed over 50,000 enemies (about 8,000-17,000 would be from Advanture, but this is the number kills I've made, not counting the kills my team mates make) and still need three treasures.  I don't know why I'm not getting them but I always fear one of them did drop but all I received was a blank.  I can live if I don't ever get them at this point, I wouldn't have used two of them anyway. 

I loved the look of Talbot's cowboy hat, would have used it often, I like Ramses cowboy hat because he actually wore it in the game but I'd never use his skin, and Suited Sully's glasses are alright but I have the bowler hat which is way cooler. 

Pepsi
Message 2 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

May 16, 2012

I get 5 treasures almost ever co-op arena match im in 3 In Hardcore if i have Treasure Hunter 10-15 in TO TDM Plunder

And then we have people who get crap but they are pretty easy i got all of them by accident so i wouldn't know

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 3 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2322 posts

May 16, 2012

I envy you.

Message 4 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

May 16, 2012

I call that irony since i get no respect from anyone

Message 5 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2166 posts

May 16, 2012

How much have you done in Arena?   Like time played, kills, completed game?    Just wondering as it may be normal not to have every treasure yet for the amount of time I've put into the mode, but I'm doubtful, I almost always have to change my style of play to keep me entertained.

Pepsi
Message 6 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

May 16, 2012

Co-op? I'll say this it's not over 3 days that's for sure

In my opinion i get more then a normal amount of treasures 3-5 in Hardcore?

seems off and hard to believe but that's me 10-15 in normal modes again odd but oh well

Co-op i play with very reliable friends so i was all good there

Also i play a S***load of Hunter

i get about 6 treasures from kills in Hunters and 3 from the chest

Kills? Under 1 million

21 Hard 12 Crushing the rest are Un-known to me

Message 7 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1673 posts

May 16, 2012

co op arena treasures take 10x longer to get then all comp treasures, how much co op arena does ND expect us to play

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Message 8 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

May 16, 2012

Untill The Last of Us comes it

it appears that way

Message 9 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

May 16, 2012

Co-op treasures are the hardest. If you're playing with people who want to finish the game, you only get one chance to get treasure.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes