Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

ewww, leveling scoped-in in TO and Plunder?

 

It was easy enough to do in 3TDM and regular TDM, no point in ruining other players plunder game with your uselessness of leveling a booster. Especially 3TDM with a buddy, I just used Sully's loadout and my friend would purposely get killed and then my 3rd booster "for my buddy" would kick in and I will be able to see the enemies. Also my friend had callout equipped as well to help out. 2-4 long rangers per match.

 

Revenge is just hard on the 1st level since you gotta save your grenade, for level 2 though I just ran up to someone and dropped my nade then died so there would be 2 grenades. With classic mode out, it should be easier to level up anyway...


Nope. It seems people still don't really fall for Revenge nades... even in Classic. Its just horribly difficult for some of us. Scoped In is not easy to do in those modes for 1 reason. Their time frames. 3TDM and TDM are way too short for me to actually do anything significant. If all 3TDM or TDM matches were always gonna last a full 20 minutes, I would have no problem at all leveling boosters there. You probably got lucky man with being able to do Scoped In in 3TDM of all places. And were you playing against noobs?

Message 21 of 41 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2414 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


You are beast with DAT tbolt, no denying that. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 22 of 41 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6978 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ewww, leveling scoped-in in TO and Plunder?

 

It was easy enough to do in 3TDM and regular TDM, no point in ruining other players plunder game with your uselessness of leveling a booster. Especially 3TDM with a buddy, I just used Sully's loadout and my friend would purposely get killed and then my 3rd booster "for my buddy" would kick in and I will be able to see the enemies. Also my friend had callout equipped as well to help out. 2-4 long rangers per match.

 

Revenge is just hard on the 1st level since you gotta save your grenade, for level 2 though I just ran up to someone and dropped my nade then died so there would be 2 grenades. With classic mode out, it should be easier to level up anyway...


Nope. It seems people still don't really fall for Revenge nades... even in Classic. Its just horribly difficult for some of us. Scoped In is not easy to do in those modes for 1 reason. Their time frames. 3TDM and TDM are way too short for me to actually do anything significant. If all 3TDM or TDM matches were always gonna last a full 20 minutes, I would have no problem at all leveling boosters there. You probably got lucky man with being able to do Scoped In in 3TDM of all places. And were you playing against noobs?


like I said, I had a friend help me in 3TDM, he laid off kills and really only killed guys that came toward my sniper nest, it was a mix of noobs and decent players really. I would salivate at the clueless noobs lol, but there were good players too and it did make it hard sometimes, but I really only focused leveling scoped-in on certain maps like Yemen, museum, london underground, and airstrip.

 

and if you didn't notice from that, I played in non-DLC player pool, but thats mainly cuz I can't stand DLC at the moment.

 

Also for TDM itself london underground and museum are still great, for example in London, 9/10 times everyone will go in that corridor and if your a villian, sniping from the balcony from above your spawn will count as long rangers and vice-cersa if you snipe from the turret to where said villian snipes you can get long ranger kills as well.

 

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 23 of 41 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

Made an alt. Never legacying.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 41 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ewww, leveling scoped-in in TO and Plunder?

 

It was easy enough to do in 3TDM and regular TDM, no point in ruining other players plunder game with your uselessness of leveling a booster. Especially 3TDM with a buddy, I just used Sully's loadout and my friend would purposely get killed and then my 3rd booster "for my buddy" would kick in and I will be able to see the enemies. Also my friend had callout equipped as well to help out. 2-4 long rangers per match.

 

Revenge is just hard on the 1st level since you gotta save your grenade, for level 2 though I just ran up to someone and dropped my nade then died so there would be 2 grenades. With classic mode out, it should be easier to level up anyway...


Nope. It seems people still don't really fall for Revenge nades... even in Classic. Its just horribly difficult for some of us. Scoped In is not easy to do in those modes for 1 reason. Their time frames. 3TDM and TDM are way too short for me to actually do anything significant. If all 3TDM or TDM matches were always gonna last a full 20 minutes, I would have no problem at all leveling boosters there. You probably got lucky man with being able to do Scoped In in 3TDM of all places. And were you playing against noobs?


like I said, I had a friend help me in 3TDM, he laid off kills and really only killed guys that came toward my sniper nest, it was a mix of noobs and decent players really. I would salivate at the clueless noobs lol, but there were good players too and it did make it hard sometimes, but I really only focused leveling scoped-in on certain maps like Yemen, museum, london underground, and airstrip.

 

and if you didn't notice from that, I played in non-DLC player pool, but thats mainly cuz I can't stand DLC at the moment.

 

Also for TDM itself london underground and museum are still great, for example in London, 9/10 times everyone will go in that corridor and if your a villian, sniping from the balcony from above your spawn will count as long rangers and vice-cersa if you snipe from the turret to where said villian snipes you can get long ranger kills as well.

 


I do know about the LU corridor, its just my teammates take my kills every time I try Smiley Sad Museum is probably the only map where I've gotten a legitimate Long Ranger in TDM. But sadly, I don't play much TDM or 3TDM anymore. In Classic, there are an extreme lack of long range weapons *cough* Dragon Sniper *cough* so I can't do it there. But I'll give it a try in TDM when I play U3 again Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 41 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

i'm max legacy max rank, have all boosters at gold, and have all the DLC trophies as of 2 months ago, but gave up on the Djinn...

Message 26 of 41 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


You are beast with DAT tbolt, no denying that. 


I am? Smiley Surprised

Is that why people leave it for me when I'm usually in a party? Smiley Tongue


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 27 of 41 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2414 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


You are beast with DAT tbolt, no denying that. 


I am? Smiley Surprised

Is that why people leave it for me when I'm usually in a party? Smiley Tongue


Lol, you're really amazing in sniping (along with phxnel). I remember that one plunder match I tried melee people but they quickly dropped, and I see you from far with DAT tbolt. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 28 of 41 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


You are beast with DAT tbolt, no denying that. 


I am? Smiley Surprised

Is that why people leave it for me when I'm usually in a party? Smiley Tongue


Lol, you're really amazing in sniping (along with phxnel). I remember that one plunder match I tried melee people but they quickly dropped, and I see you from far with DAT tbolt. 


In classic/TDM, I drop them always. Smiley Wink


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 29 of 41 (131 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2414 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


You are beast with DAT tbolt, no denying that. 


I am? Smiley Surprised

Is that why people leave it for me when I'm usually in a party? Smiley Tongue


Lol, you're really amazing in sniping (along with phxnel). I remember that one plunder match I tried melee people but they quickly dropped, and I see you from far with DAT tbolt. 


In classic/TDM, I drop them always. Smiley Wink


Show no mercy. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 30 of 41 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes