Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6979 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

already legacy 5 level 75 with shiny gold boosters in both co-op and competitive.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 11 of 41 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/07/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

I've been 5th legacy, 75* for quite a while now.

Message 12 of 41 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012
Cloaked is easy, just use Speedy G and you get it to gold in a few games, The hard one is Scoped In cuz there arent many maps that are 50m good to snipe, the good ones are Sirya and Fort.
_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Message 13 of 41 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 14 of 41 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
If you want to level up Scoped In, better hurry before this lab is over.

I was originally gonna do that, but then decided not to. I found Scoped In easiest to do in the first lab since people just camped it out so often. In TO its a bit more difficult. I'll just stick to other methods. And I know revenge is just dying, I mean people actually know how to throw things back and dodge nades. And the stupid thing about every other booster that I need is that I get medals needed to level them up when I don't have them equipped Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 41 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2416 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 16 of 41 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/14/2010
Offline
2892 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
Cloaked is easy, just use Speedy G and you get it to gold in a few games, The hard one is Scoped In cuz there arent many maps that are 50m good to snipe, the good ones are Sirya and Fort.

Oh thanks!  I forgot about Speedy G (what does the frickin' G mean?)...

 

2544133150[1].png

Message 17 of 41 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 18 of 41 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6979 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

ewww, leveling scoped-in in TO and Plunder?

 

It was easy enough to do in 3TDM and regular TDM, no point in ruining other players plunder game with your uselessness of leveling a booster. Especially 3TDM with a buddy, I just used Sully's loadout and my friend would purposely get killed and then my 3rd booster "for my buddy" would kick in and I will be able to see the enemies. Also my friend had callout equipped as well to help out. 2-4 long rangers per match.

 

Revenge is just hard on the 1st level since you gotta save your grenade, for level 2 though I just ran up to someone and dropped my nade then died so there would be 2 grenades. With classic mode out, it should be easier to level up anyway...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 19 of 41 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.


1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 


I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.


I got 4 Long Rangers in one game from just sniping people on Museum in Plunder that kept trying to capture it. Same goes for Syria. Scoped In is somewhat easy on those 2 maps when you play.Plunderp.

Message 20 of 41 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes