Treasure Hunter
5391 posts

Re: Which Legacy Are You Shooting For Now?

Nov 20, 2012

already legacy 5 level 75 with shiny gold boosters in both co-op and competitive.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 41 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I've been 5th legacy, 75* for quite a while now.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 41 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Cloaked is easy, just use Speedy G and you get it to gold in a few games, The hard one is Scoped In cuz there arent many maps that are 50m good to snipe, the good ones are Sirya and Fort.

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 41 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Oh yeah, forgot I had the star too.

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 41 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 20, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
If you want to level up Scoped In, better hurry before this lab is over.

I was originally gonna do that, but then decided not to. I found Scoped In easiest to do in the first lab since people just camped it out so often. In TO its a bit more difficult. I'll just stick to other methods. And I know revenge is just dying, I mean people actually know how to throw things back and dodge nades. And the stupid thing about every other booster that I need is that I get medals needed to level them up when I don't have them equipped :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 41 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Anyway, cloaked is easy if you play Plunder, equip cloaked, plus KB endurance or bargin, gotcha or speedy G.

Never expose yourself and if they see you, kill or run. That's how I did it. Once you have it silver it becomes even more easy!

As for revenge.. I'd probably play TO or Plunder a lot to level it up. And Let Me See is a matter of how you fast you can get to an enemy that just killed your teammate. Which is hard for me.

1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

4. Speedy G or Smoke bomb

Its easily the best stealth loadout. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 41 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2864 posts

Nov 20, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
Cloaked is easy, just use Speedy G and you get it to gold in a few games, The hard one is Scoped In cuz there arent many maps that are 50m good to snipe, the good ones are Sirya and Fort.

Oh thanks!  I forgot about Speedy G (what does the frickin' G mean?)...

2544133150[1].png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 41 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 20, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 41 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5391 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ewww, leveling scoped-in in TO and Plunder?

It was easy enough to do in 3TDM and regular TDM, no point in ruining other players plunder game with your uselessness of leveling a booster. Especially 3TDM with a buddy, I just used Sully's loadout and my friend would purposely get killed and then my 3rd booster "for my buddy" would kick in and I will be able to see the enemies. Also my friend had callout equipped as well to help out. 2-4 long rangers per match.

Revenge is just hard on the 1st level since you gotta save your grenade, for level 2 though I just ran up to someone and dropped my nade then died so there would be 2 grenades. With classic mode out, it should be easier to level up anyway...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 41 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 20, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

1. Cloaked 

2. AK-47

3. Monkey Man

I used different weapons. 

I remember getting a long ranger from sniping the people who kept grabbing the idol in museum before. It was funny.

I got 4 Long Rangers in one game from just sniping people on Museum in Plunder that kept trying to capture it. Same goes for Syria. Scoped In is somewhat easy on those 2 maps when you play.Plunderp.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 41 (121 Views)
0 Likes