Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Where's the love for Co-Op?! All we got was a friend-zone hug. :(

Sep 17, 2012

It would be cool if Naughty Dog actually swapped around the enemies you fought in co-op. The same group of pirates getting killed over and over again got a bit old.

Lazarevic's army and Marlowe's agents are already in Co-Op Adventure, why not have them feature as the enemies you fight in Co-op depending on the maps?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 31 of 89 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

It would be cool if Naughty Dog actually swapped around the enemies you fought in co-op. The same group of pirates getting killed over and over again got a bit old.

Lazarevic's army and Marlowe's agents are already in Co-Op Adventure, why not have them feature as the enemies you fight in Co-op depending on the maps?

Exactly! Vey good point, sir. Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 89 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 17, 2012

If they separated the modes and fixed...

JD-- wrote:
  • Revive glitch

I'd be happy.

Message 33 of 89 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 17, 2012

renatabls wrote:

If they separated the modes and fixed...

JD-- wrote:
  • Revive glitch

I'd be happy.

Me too! I just thought I'd list everything that people have complained and griped about; and everything that I would love to see.

Message 34 of 89 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Honestly I have more hours in competitive than co op but I have to say my funnest moments have to be in co op because I find that co op is major fun due to all the action and intensity but will get stale if overplayed. it's ND's fault that the mode is underplayed because they don't do anything to make it interesting
Message 35 of 89 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 18, 2012

nabeel055 wrote:
Honestly I have more hours in competitive than co op but I have to say my funnest moments have to be in co op because I find that co op is major fun due to all the action and intensity but will get stale if overplayed. it's ND's fault that the mode is underplayed because they don't do anything to make it interesting

No.

Co-Op does not get stale - it's insanely overlooked. Competitive is what gets stale and is overplayed. Co-op adds for hours and hours and hours of replayability with the Arena and Adventure and multiple modes of difficulty to play in.

Mulltiplayer gets old quick, with the same whiny little kids and camping in spots over and over waiting for kills to walk by. Power weapon **bleep**, laggy connection issues, and **bleep** deaths.

In Co-Op, all of that is avoided, you are killed by pure overwhelming odds, which is a welcome failure/death. There is no lag, no whiny 12 year olds (usually Smiley Tongue), no power weapon **bleep**, and next to none **bleep** deaths.

You are right, the funnest moments will be found in co-op, because they honestly are.

Naughty Dog seriously needs to listen to it's Co-Op part of the community, we're overlooked constantly for some kid whining about how the M9 is overpowered....

Message 36 of 89 (168 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Co-op won't go stale if you play it right. Just saying.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 89 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Any coop upgrades would be appreciated, especially splitting up the modes, oh how wonderful that would be...

tlousig2
Message 38 of 89 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Co Op Patches, yeah ND... only survival, villains playable (except rameses, hes the pirate boss), bugfixes, hell yeah... bit it will never happen....
Message 39 of 89 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 18, 2012

I would like to see an only survival mode, that was great in U2.

And what i really want is to play with the villains like in the fort. But then the bossfights are against Drake, Sully, Elena etc. I would really like to put some bullets in Chloe's **bleep** haha Smiley Happy. Now it looks like you play with the villains against your own army.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - lijklife@hotmailcom
Message 40 of 89 (139 Views)
0 Likes