Aug 31 2012
By: SHUT_UP_FOOLS Uncharted Territory 1668 posts

Where are the forum players?

194 replies 889 views Edited Aug 31, 2012
I've been playing some matches on every game mode (mostly plunder, an that probably explains why) but everyone I run into is Mexican and lags. Where are yall? I check the forums while I'm in game (mobile version). Why is the forum all Americans or English speakers anyway, but when I play it's laggy Mexicans (no racism intended) (cause I'm black).

I'm fighting these voices inside my head
It ain't considered lag if the dude is already dead
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 1 of 195 (889 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Where are the forum players?

Aug 31, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
I've been playing some matches on every game mode (mostly plunder, an that probably explains why) but everyone I run into is Mexican and lags. Where are yall? I check the forums while I'm in game (mobile version). Why is the forum all Americans or English speakers anyway, but when I play it's laggy Mexicans (no racism intended) (cause I'm black).

I know right? Every Plunder match I play I find a party of europeans or some random laggers. And when I find people who speak English, they are children... -_-. I have seen some forumers online though. I remember every moment..... *Insert stalker meme here*

Message 2 of 195 (884 Views)
Fender Bender
2417 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I find more people from the forums if I turn DLC on, though there were some exceptions.
Pepsi
Message 3 of 195 (881 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Sometimes you'll have to play without the DLC and then you'll have the chance to play with anyone from the forums. I just turned them off and then found DAG, renetabls and their group. Good games, but I got disconnected at the end on Museum. =( 

Message 4 of 195 (865 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I'm on in both pools, usually non-DLC (at least recently) to try to find less lag.
Message 5 of 195 (856 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
353 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I almost never see anyone. I think I've run into four or five people from the forums at random during the few months I've been playing. I don't have the DLC, so that may be a factor.

I always check the names in the lobby to see if I recognize any of yinz guys.  

Message 6 of 195 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 31, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

Hiding :3

Try and find me ;3

Message 7 of 195 (841 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 31, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

U know where I am sexy

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 8 of 195 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Aug 31, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:

I played against you in Yemen

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 9 of 195 (804 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I've played with a few people on here that I've recognised.
Message 10 of 195 (801 Views)
0 Likes