Mar 02 2012
By: PPp_Killer First Son 6 posts

When trying to connect to online loading bar becomes stuck when it nears the end

43 replies 195 views Edited Mar 2, 2012

G'day

i'd like to know is there any way to fix this?

When trying to connect to online the loading bar becomes stuck just about when it's going to finish. Only way to stop it, is to quit the game which causes the PS3 to freeze and restart. Signing out doesn't quit the loading bar screen either.

Before i get the, it might be your internet connection bs response, I've checked my net many times which shows no issues and I can play other online games flawlessly, with no lag or any other connection issue nonsense.

Any ideas? does naughty dog know of this issue? Is it like the bug in uc2 which tooks months for them to fix which reset a lot of peoples stats? Good thing I waited before i brought dlc for this game, funny thing was i was going to get the fortune hunder pack to play the new maps...

cheers.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
723 posts

Re: When trying to connect to online loading bar becomes stuck when it nears the end

Mar 2, 2012

I have this issue too.  It takes several tries before I can finally connect.  Sometimes it fails while "syncing level data" where the bar is about 1/4 way through.  When that happens it says "error syncing level (or is it player?) data."  Sometimes it goes almost all the way to the end then displays "error getting ticket" after sitting there for an eternity.

Once it finally connects the game works fine for me.

Did a search.  We aren't the only ones my friend

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4564157?tstart=0

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: When trying to connect to online loading bar becomes stuck when it nears the end

Mar 3, 2012

Oh it's not failing to sync, (though i get that sometimes) it's just failing to connect, it nears the end of the loading bar and just sits there. This sucks big time. What would happen if I brought the fortune hunter club? I wouldn't be able to have access to the content i brought.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Mar 3, 2012

Same issue here.

F**k sake.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - PacificCircle
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Mar 3, 2012

Same problem here, this is so.. so ridiculous, good thing I waisted money on the new map pack.

Seriously naughty dog, What the hell.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zk2SxFB.jpg[/img]
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Anyone figured out a solution yet?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - PacificCircle
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 6, 2012

I have the same issue as well.  I have tried deleting game data, formatting hard drive and so on.  Nothing seems to work. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Anyone come up with a solution for this yet? I have emailed naughtydog but they seem to never respond to anyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Try to delete the last patch, and re-install.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Tried deleting the patch and reinstalled but didn't have any luck.  Still pauses near the end.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes