Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012

I'd just forget the whole thing if I were you and not keep posting in this thread

Message 241 of 260 (270 Views)
Limit Breaker
17371 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

To prove I didn't cheat: 
Ferrari_1996

a

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 242 of 260 (260 Views)
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
Who's the guy who unbanned me? And FN has more power than Squid. They made the website so they should be able to decide who shouldn't be banned and who shouldn't be. If FN thinks it's fine for me to make multiple accounts without using them to cheat then it's fine. It's their website. That's all I did. I didn't cheat or boost, so why should I be banned? It doesn't matter if Squid isn't happy. It isn't his website.

To prove I didn't cheat: My clan had over 20 losses last season (probably the most out of all 200+ clans) and only a FEW wins and some of those wins we only got after the results had been reversed because of the other team false reporting. I sent the cinema files of the matches to head admins to prove that we won. They examined them and found out we won, then the results were reversed. This was for only a couple of matches because the OTHER team false reported, for the other wins I just reported the win because we won. No drama, no teams saying we false reported etc. In fact, one of the matches (against Sir*, I think it was a 2v2), bL should've got the win because a Sir* used the call out mod and I reported the win, but the guy who used the Call Out mod didn't know it wasn't allowed so I asked a head admin to reverse the results and he did. Would another team do that?

Another example, when we played LOWESTDEPTHS's clan (RaNDoMCaPz or something like that), we beat them in Plunder because someone from their team lagged out or lost connection or something. According to the rules we should get the win but I decided to restart the match and do them a favour and they won. I could've won the clan battle if I didn't go that. I'm an honest person, I was complaining later on about why I restarted the match but who cares, I still let them have the win and I accepted the fact that I shouldn't have restarted the match.

I cheat and/or boost? LMAO. It's the total opposite.

So, if bL only had a few FAIR wins, and a lot more losses, how was I boosting or cheating? Tell me.

Have a nice day.

Ferrari_1996

In fact I already did that, I played a match in which the other team thought Back in the saddle was banned while it was not. they lost because of that and I offered them a rematch and I think every person that wants to win in a fair way would have done the same.

But what are you trying to prove with this whole thread? that you din't cheat? Well maybe you did, maybe you did not. But you still keep avoiding the question why10 people were too stupid to make an account themself. Everyone know your immature and you try to convince us your not but every time you post something here people laugh at you.

Message 243 of 260 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
Another example, when we played LOWESTDEPTHS's clan (RaNDoMCaPz or something like that), we beat them in Plunder because someone from their team lagged out or lost connection or something. According to the rules we should get the win but I decided to restart the match and do them a favour and they won. I could've won the clan battle if I didn't go that. I'm an honest person, I was complaining later on about why I restarted the match but who cares, I still let them have the win and I accepted the fact that I shouldn't have restarted the match.

I cheat and/or boost? LMAO. It's the total opposite.

For starters, I was the one who "lagged out" (it was actually my PS3 freezing) in that City of Brass match.

Secondly, we were winning that match before I froze. Me freezing was the only way you could have won that match, and that's exactly what happened. In a competitive ladder which is measuring how teams stand up against each other, getting an unlucky PS3 freeze right as you are winning doesn't seem like a good measurement of skill against a certain team, doesn't it? What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

When I got back in the lobby, we told you, "it's your choice because you beat us", but you chose to give us a rematch yourself, and when we beat you, you went on FN to whine about the decision that you made for the rest of the day. Lowest and I wanted to play it cool and just not get involved before I got tired of it and finally gave you the STPhU hammer in the shoutbox. Never mind we would have won the Team Objective and Team Deathmatch anyways...

How about your ragequitting? Our first ever match with you was a TDM at Museum. Remember that? Lowest froze out, and of course you wanted to stay in the game while jackiestunt and I were alone (yep Hielke, jackie was on my team before I left FN due to the BS shenanigans that Ferrari was pulling around on the ladder). The funny thing was that jackie and I were still winning anyways, and five minutes after we kept winning in spite of being a man down, suddenly, you left the match and because you were host, you took everyone with you.

Then Lowest joined, I told him that you RQ'd the match in the text chat I made for my team, and as soon as the match started, he was completely appalled. As we were expressing our disapproval of you ragequitting, our team was going 5-0. And guess what? BACK TO THE LOBBY, because you ragequit AGAIN. After we started the match for the third time, I started playing badly on purpose just to keep you from ragequitting while your team camped out in the museum. You didn't RQ that match, funny enough. We won by one point because that's how badly I had to "fake it" to keep you in the match. Contrary to your post I quoted, you are not a saint.

Your antics was one of the reasons I left FN. Every match, there was something that put my team at a total disadvantage against the other team. There was the fact that only Lowest and I had mics and would communicate, there was Lowest's frequent PS3 freezes (which also affected DTMB's team before they even disbanded), teammates that were completely ignoring my commands and getting themselves killed, and of course, people ragequitting when we were finally having a match where we could win.

We did not win in FN matches very often. We were inexperienced and did not expect the competitive community to play the way they did. And when we finally got to play a match where it seemed like we could have a good win, you kept on ragequitting. That was completely demoralizing and one of the most infuriating parts of my first run on FN.

Just know this: if you pull any of this ragequitting crap on the casual ladder and ruin other people's fun like that, I am going to Squid to ensure you stay banned until you can get your own house/IP.

Don't screw this up. It's your final chance on FN.

Message 244 of 260 (221 Views)
Limit Breaker
17371 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

My money's on pdiss.... Smiley Tongue

On a more serious note: this is why I do not get involved in the ladder/league matches.   People are not respectful, honest, serious and reliable, and will use whatever means they can, in and out of the game set up, rules and mechanics, to win.

I don't care if I win, either, provided the game was fun, and that's a let down for a competitive team I may be on, to whom the win matters.

But there's no doubt this guy's a bad egg.

Message 245 of 260 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

scootgar wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

Not if we hold hands and quintuple-team him Smiley Tongue

No disrespect to pdiss intended, he's my friend and he's an outstanding player/teammate to have on your side.

Message 246 of 260 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17371 posts

Jul 14, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

scootgar wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Not if we hold hands and quintuple-team him Smiley Tongue

No disrespect to pdiss intended, he's my friend and he's an outstanding player/teammate to have on your side.

More importantly, he's from Texas.

Message 247 of 260 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19905 posts

Jul 14, 2012

scootgar wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

We all know in games like that, the smaller team wins. Smiley Wink

Message 248 of 260 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

*facepalm* Squid is a PS3 Platform director now so he has a say in who's gets banned or not and one of the other FN staff un-banned you without asking Squid.

Southpaw and Hielke nailed it.

@scoot, better find another 2-4 more members for the casual league since it starts on Monday from what I hear.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 249 of 260 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Jul 14, 2012
I'll try not to pull a Ferrari in the casual ladder. Smiley Wink

Really though, I hope the teams aren't all amazing, since I still haven't had a chance to practice against anyone with my entire team.
Message 250 of 260 (164 Views)