Uncharted Territory
1713 posts

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 13, 2012
How come you haven't been on PSN for 5 days?
Message 231 of 260 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1713 posts

Jul 13, 2012
^ @LiL_GanGSstaz99
Message 232 of 260 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1713 posts

Jul 13, 2012
I've been unbanned. Can I go on the account that I created for my members just so I can change the password and give it to them? Then they won't be my accounts anymore and they can change the password once I give them their accounts. I hope I'm allowed to do this.

LiL_GanGSstaz99: You might be unbanned too. You should check Smiley Happy

I've learnt my lesson now so no more account making! Wohoo!

Alright I'll let this thread die now. If you are a mod or an admin and you are reading this, please delete this thread.
Message 233 of 260 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17371 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Alright I'll let this thread die now. If you are a mod or an admin and you are reading this, please delete this thread.

Oh, I don't think so.   I think we need this as a monument to this type of behaviour.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 234 of 260 (225 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Re: When I go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHY!!!!?????

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

Message 235 of 260 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2326 posts

Jul 13, 2012
i was just banned. Why???
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 236 of 260 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Jul 14, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
i was just banned. Why???

For fun Smiley Tongue

Message 237 of 260 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Jul 14, 2012

You do realize the person who un-banned you went over Squid'd chain of command and Squid ain't happy about that.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 238 of 260 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 14, 2012
^lol internet drama

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 239 of 260 (146 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1713 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Who's the guy who unbanned me? And FN has more power than Squid. They made the website so they should be able to decide who shouldn't be banned and who shouldn't be. If FN thinks it's fine for me to make multiple accounts without using them to cheat then it's fine. It's their website. That's all I did. I didn't cheat or boost, so why should I be banned? It doesn't matter if Squid isn't happy. It isn't his website.

To prove I didn't cheat: My clan had over 20 losses last season (probably the most out of all 200+ clans) and only a FEW wins and some of those wins we only got after the results had been reversed because of the other team false reporting. I sent the cinema files of the matches to head admins to prove that we won. They examined them and found out we won, then the results were reversed. This was for only a couple of matches because the OTHER team false reported, for the other wins I just reported the win because we won. No drama, no teams saying we false reported etc. In fact, one of the matches (against Sir*, I think it was a 2v2), bL should've got the win because a Sir* used the call out mod and I reported the win, but the guy who used the Call Out mod didn't know it wasn't allowed so I asked a head admin to reverse the results and he did. Would another team do that?

Another example, when we played LOWESTDEPTHS's clan (RaNDoMCaPz or something like that), we beat them in Plunder because someone from their team lagged out or lost connection or something. According to the rules we should get the win but I decided to restart the match and do them a favour and they won. I could've won the clan battle if I didn't go that. I'm an honest person, I was complaining later on about why I restarted the match but who cares, I still let them have the win and I accepted the fact that I shouldn't have restarted the match.

I cheat and/or boost? LMAO. It's the total opposite.

So, if bL only had a few FAIR wins, and a lot more losses, how was I boosting or cheating? Tell me.

Have a nice day.

Ferrari_1996
Message 240 of 260 (123 Views)
0 Likes