Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4171 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012

Lol. If you're up for it I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get some of the U3C members on for a scrim so you can practice with your team. I'm friends with TurkeyBacon so if you need to contact me go through him or Southpaw since I think you're friends with him.


Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Message 251 of 260 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/20/2012
Offline
1876 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012

scootgar wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

 



My money's on pdiss.... :smileytongue:

 

On a more serious note: this is why I do not get involved in the ladder/league matches.   People are not respectful, honest, serious and reliable, and will use whatever means they can, in and out of the game set up, rules and mechanics, to win.

 

I don't care if I win, either, provided the game was fun, and that's a let down for a competitive team I may be on, to whom the win matters.

 

But there's no doubt this guy's a bad egg.


Now just hold up scoot, you said you never got involved in ladder/league matches, so how could you possibly know, that people are show the chracteristics of the adjectives you just used to describe them. The majority of the competetive community on youtube, who upload unluckies, ragequits should not be held as a stereotype for competetive gamers. There are people who fit that description perfectly, but I think you're being a bit unfair, when you say that the reason you're not playing these matches with them, is because all competetive gamers are like, which is simply untrue, I only played a handful of FN matches before my team disbanded and I never encountered the stuff that southpaw mentioned ( thank god !). People had good sportsmanship and were really respectful even when they lost horribly. 

 

I guess I feel bad, when people look at a competetive gamer and immediately think,' oh this guy must be a total **bleep**'. This was a topic discussed in the second podcast as well, and people like the ones in this thread, should not be held as an example of competetive gamers.

 

 

Message 252 of 260 (331 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

Lol. If you're up for it I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get some of the U3C members on for a scrim so you can practice with your team. I'm friends with TurkeyBacon so if you need to contact me go through him or Southpaw since I think you're friends with him.


Cool. If I get a few members on today I'll shoot Southpaw a message or tell TurkeyBacon to message you. Can you guys spot us 20 kills in the TDM? :smileywink:

I'll also make sure my members all know the rules, hopefully nobody pulls out a Hammer during the match. Speedy G or Gotcha for me probably though.
Message 253 of 260 (326 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2216 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
Another example, when we played LOWESTDEPTHS's clan (RaNDoMCaPz or something like that), we beat them in Plunder because someone from their team lagged out or lost connection or something. According to the rules we should get the win but I decided to restart the match and do them a favour and they won. I could've won the clan battle if I didn't go that. I'm an honest person, I was complaining later on about why I restarted the match but who cares, I still let them have the win and I accepted the fact that I shouldn't have restarted the match.

I cheat and/or boost? LMAO. It's the total opposite.

For starters, I was the one who "lagged out" (it was actually my PS3 freezing) in that City of Brass match.

 

Secondly, we were winning that match before I froze. Me freezing was the only way you could have won that match, and that's exactly what happened. In a competitive ladder which is measuring how teams stand up against each other, getting an unlucky PS3 freeze right as you are winning doesn't seem like a good measurement of skill against a certain team, doesn't it? What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

 

When I got back in the lobby, we told you, "it's your choice because you beat us", but you chose to give us a rematch yourself, and when we beat you, you went on FN to whine about the decision that you made for the rest of the day. Lowest and I wanted to play it cool and just not get involved before I got tired of it and finally gave you the STPhU hammer in the shoutbox. Never mind we would have won the Team Objective and Team Deathmatch anyways...

 

How about your ragequitting? Our first ever match with you was a TDM at Museum. Remember that? Lowest froze out, and of course you wanted to stay in the game while jackiestunt and I were alone (yep Hielke, jackie was on my team before I left FN due to the BS shenanigans that Ferrari was pulling around on the ladder). The funny thing was that jackie and I were still winning anyways, and five minutes after we kept winning in spite of being a man down, suddenly, you left the match and because you were host, you took everyone with you.

 

Then Lowest joined, I told him that you RQ'd the match in the text chat I made for my team, and as soon as the match started, he was completely appalled. As we were expressing our disapproval of you ragequitting, our team was going 5-0. And guess what? BACK TO THE LOBBY, because you ragequit AGAIN. After we started the match for the third time, I started playing badly on purpose just to keep you from ragequitting while your team camped out in the museum. You didn't RQ that match, funny enough. We won by one point because that's how badly I had to "fake it" to keep you in the match. Contrary to your post I quoted, you are not a saint.

 

Your antics was one of the reasons I left FN. Every match, there was something that put my team at a total disadvantage against the other team. There was the fact that only Lowest and I had mics and would communicate, there was Lowest's frequent PS3 freezes (which also affected DTMB's team before they even disbanded), teammates that were completely ignoring my commands and getting themselves killed, and of course, people ragequitting when we were finally having a match where we could win.

 

We did not win in FN matches very often. We were inexperienced and did not expect the competitive community to play the way they did. And when we finally got to play a match where it seemed like we could have a good win, you kept on ragequitting. That was completely demoralizing and one of the most infuriating parts of my first run on FN.

 

Just know this: if you pull any of this ragequitting crap on the casual ladder and ruin other people's fun like that, I am going to Squid to ensure you stay banned until you can get your own house/IP.

 

Don't screw this up. It's your final chance on FN.



Jackie and I only play on the 2vs2 ladder, But I started the team with Zeromes but his Ps3 has some problems and we added Jackie to the team because we know him for a long time and he's a nice guy :smileyhappy:

 

But the only match I played with Zeromes was a 2vs2 friendly match(not a FN match)

Ferrari was host and lost pretty hard. the next round because he was host he quickly invited a friend and started a 2vs3.

From what I hear I am pretty lucky that it was only a friendly match because I had to put hours of time in claiming that we won.

Signature02.png

Message 254 of 260 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Online
16259 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

scootgar wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

 



My money's on pdiss.... :smileytongue:

 

On a more serious note: this is why I do not get involved in the ladder/league matches.   People are not respectful, honest, serious and reliable, and will use whatever means they can, in and out of the game set up, rules and mechanics, to win.

 

I don't care if I win, either, provided the game was fun, and that's a let down for a competitive team I may be on, to whom the win matters.

 

But there's no doubt this guy's a bad egg.


Now just hold up scoot, you said you never got involved in ladder/league matches, so how could you possibly know, that people are show the chracteristics of the adjectives you just used to describe them. 

 

 


I do not get involved NOW, because I have previous experience of how people behave.   I've been gaming, quite probably longer that you've been alive.  We call that "experience."

Don't take everythign so literally.  :smileyhappy:




The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.


Message 255 of 260 (302 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/20/2012
Offline
1876 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012

scootgar wrote:

TheExtracter wrote:

scootgar wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

What if my team played a 5v5 against GET+ and then suddenly four people on GET+ froze out, leaving only, say, pdiss88 to fend for himself, even though they were spanking us up until that point?

 



My money's on pdiss.... :smileytongue:

 

On a more serious note: this is why I do not get involved in the ladder/league matches.   People are not respectful, honest, serious and reliable, and will use whatever means they can, in and out of the game set up, rules and mechanics, to win.

 

I don't care if I win, either, provided the game was fun, and that's a let down for a competitive team I may be on, to whom the win matters.

 

But there's no doubt this guy's a bad egg.


Now just hold up scoot, you said you never got involved in ladder/league matches, so how could you possibly know, that people are show the chracteristics of the adjectives you just used to describe them. 

 

 


I do not get involved NOW, because I have previous experience of how people behave.   I've been gaming, quite probably longer that you've been alive.  We call that "experience."

Don't take everythign so literally.  :smileyhappy:


My bad, my bad. I misunderstood. :smileywink:

Message 256 of 260 (300 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3233 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012
26 pages. Twenty-six pages of this. *HEADDESK*

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 257 of 260 (250 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 14, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
26 pages. Twenty-six pages of this. *HEADDESK*

Hey, you might get a concussion!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 258 of 260 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 15, 2012

Man it's a good thing I left your clan Ferrari lol you were letting in way too much people into the clan xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Proud Playstation 3 owner since Release date: November 17,2006

Riot_Officer was main account but got banned :smileysad: thats why it says i registered 11-11-09
Betas: MAG Beta
Metal Gear Online Premiere Beta
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves
Playstation Home Closed Beta 2007
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
Message 259 of 260 (194 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 18, 2012

hey why i got banned again , if it about multiple account my brother have to ps3 and he plays u3 and he has a clan too , hope u read this message , my account on fn is The-Legend-PTY , and my bro is xProStyLe28- , he was  PrO_sniper2897 but he change his account so pliss unbanned me plss i want to be in the tournament with my clan :smileysad:

Message 260 of 260 (149 Views)
0 Likes