Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Re: When i go on fraggednation it gets me to the FBI WHYYYY!!!!?????

Jul 10, 2012
When I'm angry (which I am because I'm banned on FraggedNation) I'm less mature and therefore if I get unbanned I will be happy and act more mature. I am mature but I don't feel like being mature when I'm angry and when things are not going my way. Especially when people like scootgar and not helping or showing any sympathy.
Message 121 of 260 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jul 10, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
When I'm angry (which I am because I'm banned on FraggedNation) I'm less mature and therefore if I get unbanned I will be happy and act more mature. I am mature but I don't feel like being mature when I'm angry and when things are not going my way. Especially when people like scootgar and not helping or showing any sympathy.

This is exactly what an immature person would say. They would also care about people's opinions of their maturity on an internet forum.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 122 of 260 (247 Views)
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Jul 10, 2012
When have I ever not been helpful?

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 123 of 260 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 11, 2012

TW or someone else i mean i just think i every time been inmature but ok , give me an opportunity plss i will not do that anymoree .

Message 124 of 260 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Have you been banned on FraggedNation?

And scootgar, your comments have mainly been negative.
Message 125 of 260 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Jul 11, 2012

You are naive, Ferrai. I wish you good luck not only on getting unbanned, but also in the real life.

Anyway, I really enjoy this thread. It entertained me. Please carry on. 

[IMG]

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 126 of 260 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Jul 11, 2012

FredFai wrote:

You are naive, Ferrai. I wish you good luck not only on getting unbanned, but also in the real life.

Anyway, I really enjoy this thread. It entertained me. Please carry on. 

[IMG]

I follow this thread since it started but I didn’t post much here, But I’m going to do it now Smiley Happy

You have 10 accounts and everyone says you boosted wins. You get banned for that and rage about it while people with 10 accounts are banned from almost every site about competitive gaming. Why did you make them for your friends? Signing up for FN is really not that hard so when you say you found 10 people that couldn't do it themselves your probably lying. Then you start begging Squid for an unban(I don't think he can just do that whenever he wishes). And talk about your own maturity? that’s just stupid if you can explain what your doing you are doing it on purpose. And for the no flanking thing: You can have common sense but when you make up stupid rules like that you just can't take a loss. I remember playing against you and you were not even that good.

And I'm 16 too, But I would never say the stuff you say here so please don't blame it on that.

If I were you I would stop posting here, There is noting to win from it and certainly no unban for FN. And everyone just laughs at you.

Message 127 of 260 (151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Jul 11, 2012
I didn't boost wins. Ask sQuiiDx if you don't believe me. As to the no flanking thing, that was ages ago and I was stupid then. Of course flanking is allowed, I don't know why I said it isn't. I probably said it because I wanted a better chance of winning lol.
Message 128 of 260 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Jul 11, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

This is exactly what an immature person would say. They would also care about people's opinions of their maturity on an internet forum.

Also, acting immature if you're simply angry, is pretty immature.

Message 129 of 260 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Guys just forget about I said and move on. Clinging onto my past without seeing me with an open mind is pretty immature.
Message 130 of 260 (116 Views)
0 Likes