Jan 21 2012
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3721 posts

When Harry Met Tally [Adventure DLC + Skull In Your Rank Emblem]

[ Edited ]
30 replies 331 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

I think the new upcoming DLC should have been THIS and should've had Lazarevic, Flynn, Eddy, and Draza face off with Navarro, Roman, Tally and the minor enemy Rameses.

ND should make a Villain Adventure like this!!!

Chapter 1: Cruise Ship -

Laz, Flynn and Draza start of on a speed boat and have to make their way to a bigger boat whilst fighting of enemies. They make it on the big boat and are ambushed by other boats and have to work together to take out enemy boats. That big boat takes them to the Cruise Ship. They go through the rising water segment and the "inception" section of the ship fighting off Rameses's boys to face off with Rameses and steal the "treasure map" from him .

Chapter 2: The Fort -

The map starts off in the DF jungle and Eddy reading the map. Laz finds a big truck and jumps in the back. Flynn is in charge of the turret at the top, Laz has to cover him and Eddy is the designated driver who has to drive through the jungle avoiding obstacles and enemies. After some dodgy driving they break through a wall and enter the rainy fort. They fight it off with Tallys boys until they reach the water segment below where a few team puzzles need to be solved in order to find the 1st half of Januses head. Soon as they find it they must protect it from a hoard of trio of Helmet Cluster Bomb, Helmet Mega Bomb, And PAK80 Brute. Missions ends with Laz holding the head and smiling with the crew.

Chapter 3: The Highrise -

Flynn, Eddy, Draza AND Laz start at the bottom of a lift. Laz goes in and gets stuck. The other 3 must go to the other side of the map in order to release him via a switch. They break through buildings, fight swarms of enemies and even downing helicopters with Hammers. After a few tense fight scenes and co-op team work they reach the switch. Then they return to Laz and find that he's gone DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN *dramatic music* There is a note by Novarro, Roman and Tally saying "Bring your half of Januses head to the Facility if you wish to see Lazorvic ALIVE!"

Chapter 4: The Felicity -  

Draza, Eddy and Flynn walk into a room and see a big bullet proof window with a microphone. On the other end is Novarro, Roman and Tally but no Laz. They exchange words and are told Laz is in the bunker room below and has to be reached there within 10 minutes or he dies. Eddy then starts his stop watch on his wrist watch *cue the timer on the bottom of the screen* and away they go. They make their way into the bunker after fighting tons of enemies and whatnot and working together to open switches to differen doors frantically as they are running out of time. Then they reach the bottom and find a very dark and eerie room.

*Cutscene*

They walk slowly around the room and Eddy accidently pushes against a table and an item falls of it. They all panic and they laugh it off and then....... Decendants appear from all corners and holes *end cutscene* The 3 fight them off in 3 different segments. After 1 segment is complete a switch opens another segment which has more decendants and so forth. They finally find Laz locked up but injured as he's taken a few beatings. One player must pick him up and carry him through the tunnel into a safe room whilst the other 2 watch thier back. The Decendants appear again and chase them through the tunnel until they reach the end. Laz say's he heard them saying they will leave on a ship to Borneo in a few days with a statue of Janus whilst he was held captive.

Chapter 5: Showdown -

Remeber the last level in Uncharted? The one where it looked a bit like the dry docks? Where you fight Novarro? won't that be an epic end to the Adventure as you started off in a similar place in chapter 1?

Anyways, a recovered Laz, Flynn and Eddy make their way onto the ferry port/DF last chapter ship segment or whatever you want to call it. They fight through the Mercs from DF as well as a few of Tallys men and make their way to the top of the buliding A helicpoter apporaches and you have to take it down. After a few RPG hits the copter comes down but the occupants are alive and jump out and an epic battle ensues. Novarro has a Fal SS 'cause his a Fal wh0re lol, Roman has a double barrel Shotgun and Tally has Raffica Pistol with a call out mod. After the battle ends and they die Draza is seen on board the ship holding BOTH pieces of Januses head. The ship was destined to carry Tally and co. to Borneo. They all jump in and sail to borneo into the sunset. Then a sillouhette of Drake, Sully and Chloe appear in the foreground and Drake is heard saying: "looks like we're heading to Borneo."

For completeing all these chapters on Crushing you have a skull in your emblem and a Gold Star as it represents that you're a bad a$$ villain as well as a player.

I know this is VERY unlikely to happen but had I worked for ND I'd push this idea of mine through and hope at least some parts are made into the final version. I think my idea links all the chapters together but i'm hoping ND beat this idea by miles and have something a million times better than this.

Don't disappoint ND PLEASE!!

Let me know what you Co-op Addicts think! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 31 (331 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Re: When Harry Met Tally [Adventure DLC]

Jan 19, 2012

I like it. I'm hoping for something like this, from Laz's perspective. But we don't know exactly how many chapters we'll be getting. Could only be one for all we know...

Message 1 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jan 19, 2012

If it was just the one then I'd very disappointed. If it is the 1 chapter then it better be a very long one and also to make up for it they should copy and paste the U2 co-op missions onto that same DLC

Message 2 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
579 posts

Jan 19, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

If it was just the one then I'd very disappointed. If it is the 1 chapter then it better be a very long one and also to make up for it they should copy and paste the U2 co-op missions onto that same DLC

JUS my opinion is that naughy dog should redo coop objectv from U2 with more dialouge and maybe new objectives? and redo boss wif kickbacks or keep em (Also bring bak sam wepaons!)

Also Godjob on the thread friend!

Edt: Isn't it lazervic or as drake call him "Lazarbitch"

-
My FB for UC3 Treasure sharing;
http://www.facebook.com/TreasureShareFarming
Also if you want to farm treasures (Adventure) add that facebook account.
Message 3 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jan 19, 2012

Yeah the U2 missions need to be altered slightly by upgrading the weapons and also have bosses with kickbacks.

In Sanctuary it would be nice to see 2 PAK80 Brutes stand side by side as we take them out instead of the GAU brutes. I wouldn't mind taking out the same enemies again as I miss the GAU dudes and especially the GAU-19 and would love for it to be useable in U3

Message 4 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
579 posts

Jan 19, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Yeah the U2 missions need to be altered slightly by upgrading the weapons and also have bosses with kickbacks.

In Sanctuary it would be nice to see 2 PAK80 Brutes stand side by side as we take them out instead of the GAU brutes. I wouldn't mind taking out the same enemies again as I miss the GAU dudes and especially the GAU-19 and would love for it to be useable in U3

I wold like to see some ACUTALLY custom settin for 'custom games' such as boss only, Pistol only, melee only, chockers only, power wep only or surival, Boss surival wave 10 bein alot of brutes (3?) with a milita cluster, and some story boss aswell.

-
My FB for UC3 Treasure sharing;
http://www.facebook.com/TreasureShareFarming
Also if you want to farm treasures (Adventure) add that facebook account.
Message 5 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Jan 19, 2012

I don't think Laz would ever get captured.. Doesn't fit his character, but other than that good plot.

Message 6 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jan 19, 2012

Not unless he's overwhelmed by Novarro, Roman and Talbot and their men.

Drake got captured in the Monastery and that seemed unlikely as he's the original almost invincible hero.

Anyways thanks for the feedback

Message 7 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1199 posts

Jan 19, 2012

AliMakaveli escribió:

Not unless he's overwhelmed by Novarro

Who's Novarro?

Message 8 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Re: When Harry Met Tally [Adventure DLC + Skull In Your Rank Emblem]

Jan 19, 2012

I think it's quite cool. I wouldn't mind Elena fitting in the DLC. I wnat more missions with her. But your ideas are cool. But I don't think you should see the sillouettes of Drake, Sully and Chloe at the end. Give the villians a little time with the treasure. Just have them sail into the distance and Flynn and Eddy have a exchange like the one Drake and Elena had at the end of U2. Just it's them. As a joke. Anyway. Hope Elena's in their somewhere.

Message 9 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes