Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Re: What's your favorite gun w/ mods?

Oct 16, 2012

TheStuntDouble:

The third booster of Talbot`s loadout is amazing!
For this you will need a dedicated and efficient partner.
Lucky for me I have one Smiley Happy
I got in a single match, four kickbacks, thanks to the buddy booster...
Moreover, the Talbot Fall is very good!

Message 51 of 64 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
849 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I really like the Jade M9 at the moment.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 52 of 64 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012

As pistol, I really like using Marlowe's Para-9, but sometimes I'll go back with using the Drake's Para-9, because it reminds me of the old times I've had with this weapon. Marlowe's Para-9 has everything I need, wich is better blindfire and more bullets in one round, wich means I can have a little Flynn's M9 with me. I also like to use Elena's GMAL, because I can't see the reason most of the people started avoiding using this weapon, but okay, it's still very effective for me and it works everywhere. Chloe's M9, Eddy's AK and Talbot's FAL-SS are also weapons I like to use all the time. They're actually the weapons I use for all of my loadouts. Always using Marlowe's Para-9 as pistol and either one of them as .. well. 

It's getting boring using the same pistol all the time, but for now, Marlowe's Para-9 is the most effective one from the Para-9's and the other pistols are useless, imo. The Raffica doesn't do damage and needs too many bullets to get someone, the Tau needs something for the accuracy, because like it is now, it's useless for me (it's better now, the increase of the Rate Of Fire has made it more useful, but it's still the worst pistol, of course after the Raffica) and the Arm-Micro isn't even better than the Para-9 in blindfire situations. I'm always winning against people using a Arm-Micro against me, because I only need three bullets and a melee, wich happens very quickly when I'm using the Para-9. 

0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 19, 2012
@ash I prefer Marlowe's. Money money money.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 54 of 64 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 25, 2012

All my loadouts:

1: KAL-7 (ReloadSpeed); Elena's Raffica (ReloadSpeed, BlindFireAcc); Regeneration LV1; Power Hunter LV3; Quick Boom.

2: Marlowe's M9 (MaxAmmo, Reload Speed); Elena's Raffica (Above); Fleet Foot LV3; Power Hunter LV3; Quick Boom.

3: Draza's Dragon (ReloadSpeed, ClipSize); Para 9 (ReloadSpeed, BlindFireAcc); Weapon Expert LV2; Back in the Saddle LV1, Quick Boom.

4: G-MAL (ReloadSpeed); Elena's Raffica (Top); Fewer Granades; Invalid; Quick Boom.

Also, a few thoughts:

1- Who thinks Weapon Expert LV3 is a bit hard?  Often it ends up as 3, 3, 2 in #of kills per weapon.

2- Yes, I use Quick Boom

3- I use loadout 4 for money making Smiley Happy

4- Loadout 1 is for close range, 2 is normal, 3 is long range, and 4 is $$$$.

Message 55 of 64 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 25, 2012
1. Starter
Eddy's AK
Drake's Para
FF
Monkey Man
T-Bolt

2. Singleshot
Talbot's FAL
Talbot's Micro
Cloaked
Treasure Hunter
RPG

3. Auto (default)
Marlowe's M9
Marlowe's Para
Cloaked
Bargain
Smoke Bomb

4. Burst
Roman's G-MAL
Elena's Raffica
Endurance
Team Safe
RPG
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 56 of 64 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 25, 2012
He's trolling. Don't feed it. Onto our discussion...
Message 57 of 64 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Chloe's M9. Sometimes Marlowe's M9.

Para 9 + blindfire. The squat and shoot towards no one is so effective against me that I decided to give it a shot.

Best overall weapin that you CAN put in your loadout, but I will never have: M9 weapon expert +ROF+MaxAmmo. I see this gun laying around so often nowadays. It's a little wild with the rof, but deadly as hell. OP really
Message 58 of 64 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 26, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Chloe's M9. Sometimes Marlowe's M9.

Para 9 + blindfire. The squat and shoot towards no one is so effective against me that I decided to give it a shot.

Best overall weapin that you CAN put in your loadout, but I will never have: M9 weapon expert +ROF+MaxAmmo. I see this gun laying around so often nowadays. It's a little wild with the rof, but deadly as hell. OP really

ROF+RS

FTFY

Message 59 of 64 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Coop modded guns in competitive! Smiley Very Happy I like anything with clip size or reload speed.

Message 60 of 64 (76 Views)
0 Likes