Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: What's 1 thing you want in U3 MP that will never happen?

Sep 4, 2012

A fix for the EULA bug.

0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Sep 4, 2012
A paid booster for low level players only to get the first crack at seemingly Demi-god like players who have insane stats.

I would live to get the upper hand at least one time on players who take me out Long ranger distance with one or two shots with the para 9. Particularly the guys who show no respect to other players and talk crap before every game. Everybody knows you can't hardly touch these players one on one, so give the "noobs" at least a small way to have a "gotcha" moment on those guys who have 10,000 wins and 109 losses, and a KDR like 60,000-1000.

It is almost like getting a blind fire kill against them with the ever so handy kal 7 that the upper rank guys hate when they get mowed down by one in blind fire ! And then to taunt over them. Boy they hate that!!!
Message 62 of 65 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

On top of what most people posted, I'd like to see all DLC become free to everyone- this would eliminate the need for a DLC toggle, allow for people to use several more customization pieces, and also would (hopefully) prevent certain maps from feeling over-played, keeping the game fresh.

I completely agree about the DLC maps being free, but maybe not the customization. ND needs some way of making money to support the multiplayer. I kind of dought they're selling very many map packs now, and it would make matchmaking so much better with one player pool. They'll probably wait for 2 years to make them free like they did with UC2 though. Smiley Sad

Message 63 of 65 (105 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Huskers1598 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

On top of what most people posted, I'd like to see all DLC become free to everyone- this would eliminate the need for a DLC toggle, allow for people to use several more customization pieces, and also would (hopefully) prevent certain maps from feeling over-played, keeping the game fresh.

I completely agree about the DLC maps being free, but maybe not the customization. ND needs some way of making money to support the multiplayer. I kind of dought they're selling very many map packs now, and it would make matchmaking so much better with one player pool. They'll probably wait for 2 years to make them free like they did with UC2 though. Smiley Sad

Dang yes, and the game would be much more balanced in terms of medium player's skill.

262 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Uncharted 2 MP graphics 

Message 65 of 65 (86 Views)
0 Likes