Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 09 2012
By: rengle598 Treasure Hunter 4345 posts

What is your biggest idea for U3 that was a bust?

7 replies 241 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

Mine was all of them.Every singal idea.

Message 1 of 8 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Re: What is your biggest idea for U3 that was a bust?

Sep 9, 2012
Stop making threads.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 2 of 8 (239 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Allowing you to make threads.....
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 3 of 8 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Sep 9, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

Jesuschrist, now I know why tapantaola, scootgar, Eugenides and other good forumers stop posting, because of the f*cking trolls like you, Why are you so stupid? Cant you just think before you make a thread? Is it too hard? You freak.

I'm out, I realy can't stand this community, I mean, not all the community, I konw some of you guys are a good posters but... D@MN, this f*cking forum is full of sh*tty trolls like the OP.

Message 4 of 8 (218 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 9, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

Jesuschrist, now I know why tapantaola, scootgar, Eugenides and other good forumers stop posting, because of the f*cking trolls like you, Why are you so stupid? Cant you just think before you make a thread? Is it too hard? You freak.

I'm out, I realy can't stand this community, I mean, not all the community, I konw some of you guys are a good posters but... D@MN, this f*cking forum is full of sh*tty trolls like the OP.

NOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER good forumer who has had it with the trolls.... WHYYYY!!!!!!!! tap still lurks around tagging though. Scoot...I miss him so much. And nobody cares about Eugeniderp sooo yea :smileytongue: At this point we have about 6-7 actually decent posters left.

Message 5 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Sep 9, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER good forumer who has had it with the trolls.... WHYYYY!!!!!!!! tap still lurks around tagging though. Scoot...I miss him so much. And nobody cares about Eugeniderp sooo yea :smileytongue: At this point we have about 6-7 actually decent posters left.

Why? Because the moderation of this forum  S U C K S. Thats why, everytime a troll comes in, and make 5 threads in five minutes, the troll is pushing down the GOOD threads.

Message 6 of 8 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

Why? Because the moderation of this forum  S U C K S. Thats why, everytime a troll comes in, and make 5 threads in five minutes, the troll is pushing down the GOOD threads.

More like 10 threads in 3 minutes. Its sad. This is one of the most used parts of the Playstation forums. Why does it have some of the derpiest moderation. And Sucks is censored? Nvm you were just enforcing how bad it is.

Message 7 of 8 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Well, what now? We can't bring them back while UC3 turns into something like FPS.

Anyway. Back on topic, I had this idea that he should have an SAS-Mag Lab so it's like, a reverse of the T-Bolt Pistole Lab. Guess how that turned out.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 8 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes