Nov 07 2011
By: Eternal21 Fender Bender 3882 posts

What happened to July Beta rewards?

8 replies 27 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

I got an email a few days ago giving me some random rewards, for just participaing in the Beta.  But does anyone remember, how back in July we were told we have to play each competitive mode 10 times, and each co-op mode 5 times, and reach level 25, to actually obtain the decals, skins etc.  Did ND give up on that idea, or have I missed something?

Message 1 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

I got the emblems, but I don't remember anything about sk...

Nov 7, 2011
I got the emblems, but I don't remember anything about skins..
Message 2 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Blog Post Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive th...

Nov 7, 2011

Blog Post

• Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar!
  • Complete 10 matches in every Gametype of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!
  • Complete 5 matches in every Gametype of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!
  • Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack!
  • Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!
Message 3 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3882 posts

So did this work?  I think I only got two decals, as oppo...

Nov 7, 2011

lve_msg wrote:

Blog Post

• Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar!
  • Complete 10 matches in every Gametype of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!
  • Complete 5 matches in every Gametype of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!
  • Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!

So did this work?  I think I only got two decals, as opposed to two packs (a pirate skull one, and a barbed club).  What's Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack?

Message 4 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

I still haven't received an email at all. Several of my f...

Nov 7, 2011

I still haven't received an email at all. Several of my friends have already received theirs. I did EVERYTHING and so far I have received nothing. I'm not in a big rush to get it, but seeing all of my friends already have it is kind of disappointing.

Message 5 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

I recieved all of the items, from one code. the THSP gave...

Nov 7, 2011

Eternal21 wrote:

lve_msg wrote:

Blog Post

So did this work?  I think I only got two decals, as opposed to two packs (a pirate skull one, and a barbed club).  What's Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack?

I recieved all of the items, from one code. the THSP gave you treasures I guess but I already got them from subway

Message 6 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I did everything, got nothing.

Nov 7, 2011

I did everything, got nothing. 

Message 7 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

All I got was the Avatar and I was higher than 25.

Nov 7, 2011

All I got was the Avatar and I was higher than 25.

Message 8 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
927 posts

I've received all that, including the pack's.

Nov 8, 2011

I've received all that, including the pack's.

One important thing it's the "Every Gametype", if you miss one you'll not get it.

Message 9 of 9 (27 Views)
0 Likes