Sep 04 2012
By: rapha_333 Sackboy 476 posts

What are your favorite modes in Objectives ?

24 replies 190 views Edited Sep 4, 2012
Hey everyone, so as the title suggests list your favorite objective mode in the game , whether it is king of the hill, chain reaction ... It would be nice to say why to give people an idea what is cool about that mode. You can also say what is your most hated, but don't list TDM. I'll start: I personally prefer Turf War since there are multiple zones to capture and those zones keep on changing sides and you need good strategy and teammates to coordinate your attacks on enemy zones and how to defend your zones What about you ?
Message 1 of 25 (190 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: What are your favorite modes in Objectives ?

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012
"Deathmatch. It really fits the objective tone, and is the most skillful and enjoyable round in Team OBJECTIVE"- said Nobody Ever. On a serious note, King of the Hill, Chain Reaction, Treasure Hunter, Turf War, Marked Man, and Deathmatch. That's in best to worst order. I find king of the hill and chain reaction to be much more fast paced, and I dislike marked man and Deathmatch (especially deathmatch) for not being objective types. I just hate how some games don't have chain reaction, while every game that goes to round 5 is guaranteed deathmatch.

Message 2 of 25 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Treasure Hunter or whatever the one with the Idol is. I love it. I'm good with a Para, so I get to carry the idol/be near it in case the bearer decided to do something stupid or he died.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 25 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 4, 2012

All BUT DM and Marked Man.

It's a pain in the **bleep** to be marked... and sometimes you'll be marked for the entire round! It's so random.. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 25 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Sep 4, 2012

King of the Hill. Nothing is more exciting than a good King of the Hill round where both teams are giving it their all. When there's two good teams that are capturing/recapturing the hill, it's the most intense feeling ever. "Oh no! Someone is a second away from capturing it!?" Worry not! Step in to cancel it and restart over again buying your team mates some time to go in and help/recapture! Surprisingly, most people don't do this which annoys me because restarting the capture process is crucial. Some of those hill locations are so fun and hilarious. Raining grenades, power weapons, being shot from every direction...good times man, good times!

Turf War is another good one when there's two competent teams facing each other. Sometimes the points will be almost equal and close to 300 that ONE single slip up from any of the two teams can cost them the match. How I'd kill for every match to be like that.

Message 5 of 25 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Treasure Hunter, King Of The Hill and Turf War. I wish they'd make new ones too.
Pepsi
Message 6 of 25 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 4, 2012

StardustSpeedway wrote:

"Oh no! Someone is a second away from capturing it!?" Worry not! Step in to cancel it and restart over again buying your team mates some time to go in and help/recapture! Surprisingly, most people don't do this which annoys me because restarting the capture process is crucial.

IKR!

Message 7 of 25 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Sep 4, 2012

My favourite is Treasure Hunter. Its really fun wacking people with the idol Smiley Tongue

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 8 of 25 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 4, 2012

King of the Hill and Treasure Hunter.

Message 9 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 4, 2012
King of the hill can be a very intense mode, it is also one of my favorites
Message 10 of 25 (155 Views)
0 Likes