I Only Post Everything
1080 posts

Re: What are some overpowered setups?

Feb 27, 2013

Playing on U3 maps: Graveyard, London Streets, Old Quarter, Chateau, Syria, Desert Village and Oasis.

>Running with a single R3 sprint from one side to the other side of the map while pressing L1.

>Or just wait and spawn kill them across the map.

Weapons:BLINDFIRE, All ROF mods, ALL character guns

Kickback: FAKboom, just read @skins post.

Boosters: None, its how @sandude said.

OP weapons through 2x2 U2 weapon boosters.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/A-rebuttal-to-ND-decisions-rega...

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 21 of 41 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 27, 2013

ALL character weapons are OP? Now I've seen it all... Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 22 of 41 (347 Views)
Sackboy
589 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Any of you know if these setups are available for F2P?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/YoungSMiLEZ
Message 23 of 41 (338 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1080 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

@tap

Sure, it makes the whole putting mods on weapon thing irrevelant.

And because they´re irrevelant you only see character M9s and Gmals and only a few AKs!

Why 90% character M9s?

Because the AK is an inferiour weapon without the Accuracy mod, thats why we see no near as much character AKs than M9s.

Its a horrible inaccurate weapon with a "not allowed to hit someone" mid-range coding.

And in close-range you get outzaged-autoaimed by this unfair&overpowered character blindfire mod Paras&Micros.

10x Blindfire fights between an AK and one of these stupid Paras/Micros.

Para&Co will win 8/10!!!

I never made real life vs. game comparisons, but soon I could follow the trend.

To sum it up...compared to U2 you can wear the triple amount of boosters in U3 through theses character weapons.

Thats OK for you, good now I know it!

You think you see, but in reality you´re faraway from it.

You didnt see the 1.05 Gmal damage & you didnt see thats there´s is not THAT ROF difference between Gmal and U2 FAL.

So whats left @tap? Still in Lala land believing all Gmal complainers were blindfiring scrubs???Smiley Very Happy

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 24 of 41 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

@tap

And because they´re irrevelant you only see character M9s and Gmals and only a few AKs!

Why 90% character M9s?

Because the AK is an inferiour weapon without the Accuracy mod, thats why we see no near as much character AKs than M9s.

Its a horrible inaccurate weapon with a "not allowed to hit someone" mid-range coding.

And in close-range you get outzaged-autoaimed by this unfair&overpowered character blindfire mod Paras&Micros.

Para&Co will win 8/10!!!

To sum it up...compared to U2 you can wear the triple amount of boosters in U3 through theses character weapons.

You didnt see the 1.05 Gmal damage & you ddint see thats there´s is barley any ROF difference between Gmal and FAL.

So whats left @tap? Still in Lala land believing all Gmal complainers were blindfiring scrubs???Smiley Very Happy

What's lala land?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 41 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1080 posts

Feb 27, 2013

This Smiley Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru401DPlacM

DeFy Sushi
Message 26 of 41 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Gold Explosive Expert + RPG!!! or Hammer Time!

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 27 of 41 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

blah blah blah wah wah wah

I'll keep using Eddy's AK (because those 3 mods make it so "OP"), whether that makes you mad or not. I don't need Accuracy. Thank you very much.

Now, do us a favor and evacuate the forums. You haven't offered anything constructive.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 28 of 41 (288 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

@tap

Why 90% character M9s?

Para&Co will win 8/10!!!

You didnt see the 1.05 Gmal damage & you didnt see thats there´s is not THAT ROF difference between Gmal and U2 FAL.

I disagree. Character weapons aren't OP, in my opinion. Take the M9, for example: none of its mods is actually very useful individually (except for RoF, but that one IS grossly OP). But when you combine some of them, you get awesome weapons.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 29 of 41 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Feb 28, 2013

R.O.F is overpowered!!!

2029-kill-it-with-fire.jpg

Message 30 of 41 (215 Views)
0 Likes