Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2012
By: EAwebs1 Splicer 56 posts

What DLC would you add?

6 replies 106 views Edited Jul 22, 2012
Patch 1.13 is coming and notes have said that new DLC is on the way. I find this extremely exciting. I'm happy that ND continues to add more and more to this awesome game. But the question is, what will be added with this new DLC? Perhaps customization or new maps. Post what you would add below if you were in ND's shoes.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Re: What DLC would you add?

Jul 22, 2012

I honestly don't care about DLC. ND FIX THE GAME!!! They need to fix the game, then give the fanbase extras. Work over fun. But...we don't need maps, so A LOT of customization. Complete re-do all of the customization system and add a whole bunch of customizable stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (99 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jul 22, 2012
New co-op? I think there should be rewards for completing the DLC co-ops, like skeletons from UC2 (COUGHschaefferCOUGHpinkerton) but yeah.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (98 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:

I honestly don't care about DLC. ND FIX THE GAME!!! They need to fix the game, then give the fanbase extras. Work over fun. But...we don't need maps, so A LOT of customization. Complete re-do all of the customization system and add a whole bunch of customizable stuff.

I agree, fix the game before adding stuff on to it. That's like building a tower higher and higher on a foundation that is in shambles. Fix the errors and bugs as much as you can, to keep your fans happy, then add new stuff to keep us interested.

Keeping us interested and disappointing us won't work, because people will wisen to it and leave eventually.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (90 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Jul 22, 2012

I would want PlayStation Heroes and Villains DLC, release it about a week before PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale comes out to create hype for that game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Jul 22, 2012

EAwebs1 wrote:
Patch 1.13 is coming and notes have said that new DLC is on the way. I find this extremely exciting. I'm happy that ND continues to add more and more to this awesome game. But the question is, what will be added with this new DLC? Perhaps customization or new maps. Post what you would add below if you were in ND's shoes.

Customization will be free in the next patch. But I read those notes and I din't see a thing about new DLC.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Actually they did say "fresh DLC" is on its way. Here's the link: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/patch_113_gameplay_fixes_part_1/ I personally think hey should remake the older skins from U2 and UDF. They look like they just copy and pasted them. Plus, they need to add more colors. I've wanted a dark blue for UDF Elena for a while now!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (64 Views)
0 Likes