Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Weapon/Medal fixes in the next map pak

Mar 22, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Time to kill does not track rate of fire, though. I tracked the gun's rate of fire, not time to kill. Yes, it will take an equal amount of time to kill because of the frakking recoil on the gun being so high it takes precious time to line up your shots again. That is how it's actually useless, it's not that the ROF mod itself doesn't actually increase the rate of fire because that's BS. Does it decrease the TTK? No. But I hate it when people confusingly say "it does not increase the weapon's rate of fire", because it's simply not true.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Time to kill does track RoF... they are inversely proportional. As RoF goes up TTK goes down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Complete Wishlist of Changes for U3: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4673271

Not if it's on a semi-automatic weapon like the Tau, which has a recoil bouncy enough to take a lot of your precious time to line up your shot again. God, do you only read one sentence in any one of my posts?

Message 111 of 180 (11 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Mar 22, 2012

cog182 wrote:

- shotgun jumping

- Death From Above medal (it's not functioning the way it should.... obviously)

thats great cog

t

he shotgun jumping was just wright in UC2 so if ye could model it on that it would be good.

id be happy if ye just reduced the radius of the shottie from 360 to 120 while jumping, when you dont jump the radius is fine in my opinion

the SAS 12 could do with an increase in blindfire accuracy also as it can be unrealiable even if directly facing a person. maybe make its radius bigger and increase the rate of fire by a fraction of a second.

death from above medals - just make so you cant get them while jumping on a horizontal bit of ground - jumping off a bench or down staire should be award you the medal - just set a air time limit.

Message 112 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Mar 22, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Am I the only one seeing some of my treasures drop in some weird spots and corners where they're impossible to reach?

Photobucket

Been like that for a while now.

Annoying lady:  A treasure has been dropped.  Go get it.

Me:  I can't....

Annoying lady:  That treasure may not drop again!

Me:  -.-*

....happens a lot on Highrise or City of Brass.  Thankfully I don't need treasures anymore.

sigbar

Message 113 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Mar 22, 2012

1) Gmal reduced stopping-Great!!!                                                                                                     2) Shottie junping def needs to be fixed ppl exploit tht all day                                                                 3) Melee then rolling so the hit doesnt register is ridiculous, if someone is still facing you and you roll to getvaway it doesnt  register and thats a lame glitch. If you roll away from thd hit thts fine but ppl will be meleeing eachother and the other will just roll into yout punch and the hit doesnt register and they end up meleeing you  you instead. People exploit that so much.                                                                        4) Contrary to what ppl say Fal is still op its just that Gmal is so easy to kill with because of itssp that people prefer it. If you nerf Gmal and it becomes even ground with Aks and M9's these so called pros will just switch back to Fal. The Fal abusers will just reappear from their hiatus on island Gmal. Ppl love these  weapons not because it takes skill to kill but because its so easy too and makes them think thier good.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - kenjovani
Message 114 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Mar 22, 2012

dont forget that the RATE OF FIRE mod for the tau doesnt work at the moment - it kills just as fast with it off

Message 115 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

Mar 22, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Photobucket

Nope!

I get so frsutrated when I kill an enemy while he's airborne and a treasure drops, it shouldn't be unreachable. And sometimes, the treasures drop in an area where you can't press the Traingle button to acquire it, happened alot to me.

Buster-kun-- wrote:

Been like that for a while now.

Annoying lady:  A treasure has been dropped.  Go get it.

Me:  I can't....

Annoying lady:  That treasure may not drop again!

Me:  -.-*

....happens a lot on Highrise or City of Brass.  Thankfully I don't need treasures anymore.

It can happen on any map actually and the treasure can get stuck in some weird places.

For example, on Facility, I killed someone on the Hammer platform and the treasure got stuck on a tiny shelf-like spot on the outside of the metallic ramp around the platform. I had to hang from the ramp and drop to that "shelf" to get the treasure then drop down to the ground floor.

Yesterday a treasure dropped on Molten Ruins but it was inside (or on the side) a pillar and I couldn't grab it. I died twice trying to get it (as I spawned on the other side of the map every time).

The annoying woman especially gets on my nerves when she says "That treasure won't last much longer!" or something like that

Photobucket
Message 116 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2422 posts

Mar 22, 2012

i'm still mad at this http://youtu.be/g0MbBgQm9VI

There was a beverage seller that sold tea, people liked the tea so he added sugar, he noticed how people like sugared tea so he added milk to it, some did not like the milked up tea but it was drinkable, the seller then got an idea of selling coffee, some bought it and part of them did not like it, the seller got what he thought was the best idea, he mixed coffee into a tea, it is predicted to be the best original tea.
Message 117 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Mar 22, 2012

sorry guys for the weird indentation and sentence structure. My blackberry is acting up.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - kenjovani
Message 118 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1080 posts

Mar 22, 2012

@south

Not wrecked, your fooled by the muzzle flash.

But hey, still a 7 hit weapon with waaaay less SP or should I say NO SP.

I hope you can handle the truth bro.

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 119 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
74 posts

Mar 22, 2012

Keep up the good work! Your increase in communication is really appreciated.

As others said already, please have a look at the auto-aim.

The FHC issue is still a thorn in the side, but I even consider getting The Last of Us again.

Message 120 of 180 (11 Views)
0 Likes