Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Re: We want more frequent double xp weekends.

Oct 18, 2012
Well apparently the only hard to get competitive treasures are in the mode I love hardcore... so irc about the treasure drops as im almost done with them again since they added the hats... and im almost max rank so irc about that... I want special events back like anniversary drake, haloween themed maps, christmas themed maps, maybe football jerseys(not soccer actual football when the super bowl comes... stuff like that... ill take that in exchange for xp and treasures everyday...
Message 21 of 33 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Oct 18, 2012

There is no need to have constant double xp weekends. It's already easy ranking up using double negatives and Cash em' In.

Message 22 of 33 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Oct 18, 2012

For me, and alotta folk, scratch the Double XP and lets get the the RARE TREASURE DROP WEEKEND (and FAST).  I've been trying to complete my final Co-op set, I've been playing longer than anyone I know, and have been looking for the final treasure FOR ONE YEAR! 

Can we prioritize here please and PUMP UP THE SUPER DUPER, EXTRA RARE, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT, TREASURE DROP EXTRAVAGGANZZA? 

One time? 

Message 23 of 33 (153 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I wouldn't mind. What they have planned is fine. IIRC, they have one for Halloween and Christmas. When I get to 5th legacy, I won't care for ranking so fast though. Double treasures would be appreciated.

Message 24 of 33 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I think that, for the most part, I'm done with UC3 MP. Sure, I'll definitely go back and play it every once in a while, and hopefully I"ll be able to team up with some PSN friends I've yet to play with or haven't played with in a long time, but the time period of UC3 never leaving my PS3 is over.

However, I would definitely be inclined to go back more often if there were more frequent events such a XP multipliers and Rare Treasure Weekends. Those weekend events would make a ton of people come back to UC3, even if it's only temporary. The increased rewards would also lessen the blows of inbalances in competitive play- an M9 RoF to the face isn't too bad if you got the final treasure in a set right before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 25 of 33 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

I think that, for the most part, I'm done with UC3 MP. Sure, I'll definitely go back and play it every once in a while, and hopefully I"ll be able to team up with some PSN friends I've yet to play with or haven't played with in a long time, but the time period of UC3 never leaving my PS3 is over.

However, I would definitely be inclined to go back more often if there were more frequent events such a XP multipliers and Rare Treasure Weekends. Those weekend events would make a ton of people come back to UC3, even if it's only temporary. The increased rewards would also lessen the blows of inbalances in competitive play- an M9 RoF to the face isn't too bad if you got the final treasure in a set right before.

Hells yes!  + 1!!!

Message 26 of 33 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
929 posts

Oct 19, 2012

its also hard to get your treasures in elimination, so many times you get killed at the same time as the other guy, and if no buddy is there to pick up your treasure your screwed.  ND, I have an idea in elimination make the treasures that drop stay until the end of the match, this way you actually have a chance to get it.

Message 27 of 33 (104 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I want Double XP and Rare Treasure Drops..

I find both immensely hard.

No actually scratch that. I want Triple XP and Certain Treasure Drops.

Message 28 of 33 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I'm all in for treasure frop weekends. That way, my buddies go play HC with me.

I mean, HC's mot THAT bad, just pump more bullets into them, unless it's the Sniper. Dragon maintains it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 29 of 33 (70 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Am I your Stunt
Message 30 of 33 (64 Views)
0 Likes