Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Re: We have come full circle!

Aug 23, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I still won't. I'll just continue aiming point blank or double meleeing people. I'd rather be stubborn than hyppocritical garbage. If they want to blindfire me so bad I'll use the melee quick roll which supposedly makes this game so much better and stops double melees from happening and use it to punch whoever keeps blindfiring me. I normally try not to do it though and I'll only start doing it constantly if it's a Kal7, shotgun, RoF gun, or someone who has already blindfire rushed me several times.

Your funeral, man. Against trash you can really do whatever you want. If you run into competant players then I suggest you use every advantage you can get. They will.

Message 61 of 71 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Aug 23, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I still won't. I'll just continue aiming point blank or double meleeing people. I'd rather be stubborn than hyppocritical garbage. If they want to blindfire me so bad I'll use the melee quick roll which supposedly makes this game so much better and stops double melees from happening and use it to punch whoever keeps blindfiring me. I normally try not to do it though and I'll only start doing it constantly if it's a Kal7, shotgun, RoF gun, or someone who has already blindfire rushed me several times.

Your funeral, man. Against trash you can really do whatever you want. If you run into competant players then I suggest you use every advantage you can get. They will.

I still won't. I'll take my FAL, aim point blank, and shove my bullets down their throat. It's actually been quite beneficial to me in the past. There's been a few times when people have actually complained to me shouting out how I'm trash for blindfiring them when I aim point blank at them, and then a minute later blindfire me so I get to ask them whose blindfiring now? It's immensely satisfying. Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 71 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Aug 23, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I still won't. I'll take my FAL, aim point blank, and shove my bullets down their throat. It's actually been quite beneficial to me in the past. There's been a few times when people have actually complained to me shouting out how I'm trash for blindfiring them when I aim point blank at them, and then a minute later blindfire me so I get to ask them whose blindfiring now? It's immensely satisfying. Smiley Happy

Like a boss.

Message 63 of 71 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Aug 23, 2012
@ neverbelow, for my smart arsed comment, I couldn't resist. I didn't really agree with your blind fire complaints when I posted before. So I thought I'd test it out in the worst case scenario, I made a load out with weapon expert, kal 7 with blind fire acc and ROF I really hope anyone scrubby enough to use this hasn't got the patience or skill to level up WE because it was like I was invincible for a match the double scrubbed up kal was WAAAAY better than a shot gun and had reasonable blind fire range.
Message 64 of 71 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1112 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Well, I agree that blindfire is terrible (it always has been in UC3). ND needs to do something about it.

But I still get killed by two Gmal bursts (Accuracy most of the time) and I don't think the Gmal is destroyed as some people here say. ND nerfed it in a wrong way, but that's a different story...

Message 65 of 71 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Aug 23, 2012
EDIT - sorry for my smart arsed comment. I'm posting from my phone too lol
Message 66 of 71 (159 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
577 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Unfortunately, I saw this coming for the longest time. Not that I liked the G-MAL being so easy to use, but it should have never been touched without a blindfire nerf across the board (AK, M9, Arm-Micro, Para).

The only way to really counter blindfire is Fleet Foot with the AK or FAL. This is due to their stopping power of course.

And for those who say the G-MAL was the best gun in every possible situation, you're wrong. If you ever played Team Objective, you'd know what I mean.
Message 67 of 71 (153 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1919 posts

Aug 23, 2012

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:
And for those who say the G-MAL was the best gun in every possible situation, you're wrong. If you ever played Team Objective, you'd know what I mean.

But nobody here does, everything is within the context of public TDM matches, yay relying on public matches to determine the balance of the game!

Photobucket
Message 68 of 71 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Aug 23, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:

But nobody here does, everything is within the context of public TDM matches, yay relying on public matches to determine the balance of the game!

Actually I was saying it was the best in every possible situation pre-1.13 Smiley LOL

Most of what I play is TO....

Message 69 of 71 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4345 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:
Unfortunately, I saw this coming for the longest time. Not that I liked the G-MAL being so easy to use, but it should have never been touched without a blindfire nerf across the board (AK, M9, Arm-Micro, Para).

The only way to really counter blindfire is Fleet Foot with the AK or FAL. This is due to their stopping power of course.

Highlighted the truth.

In some retarded and special way, the crazy AA sorta was balanced because the hip-fire auto locked on to people. People complained about how "oh when you zoom in on the G-MAL or FAL-SS it auto-locks" yes it kinda did, but so did blind-fire so kinda of a mood point lol.

I mean I feel more AA in the automatic guns now than the semi/bursts and it's kinda funny. I mean no the M9 and AK-47 do not lock onto targets as hardcore as the G-MAL or FAL-SS did, but test it out yourself now and see how currently when aiming an M9 or AK-47, it follows the target a bit more than the G-MAL or FAL-SS can zoomed in. Of course unlike the fully automatics the semi/bursts can't really auto lock as well autos and of couse aren't even remotely effective at CQC like the automatics.

It's only true, if you want to aim, or if you prefer aiming if you will, your kinda forced to use a weapon with high stopping power, or just turn into a blind-fire fiend yourself, your call. I mean the G-MAL's stopping power is incredibly incosistent, sometimes it's a monster, sometimes it clearly isnt even there, the FAL-SS has pretty consistent stopping power, same can't be said about anything else about the gun though since consistent would be the last thing I would use to descripe any other features on the FAL-SS, and of course we have the AK-47, has incredibly consistently high stopping power, lethal at mid range, and kinda blows at hip-fire.

Message 70 of 71 (95 Views)
0 Likes