Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: We have come full circle!

Aug 22, 2012

Well I warned everyone of nerfing the G-MAL would bring out Snipers and Blindfire.

I love saying "I told you so" Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 71 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Use. The. AK-47.

Highest stopping power in this game and if an enemy is in the range to start blindfire-rushing you, that recoil is not going to make any difference in the world
Message 12 of 71 (322 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Aug 22, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

-Can't wait for the next round of fal/QuickBooks days.

Count money any? Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 71 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Get over yourselves gmal users. You can still kill with the weapon the gun is still the most powerful weapon in the game at any range. The problem is that you were never a good gmal user to begin with and have always depended on aim assist with fleet foot to kill at any range now that they have added a little recoil to the gun, you guys are the ones using rate of fire and are probably afraid to legacy.

Some people keep forgetting that the m9 takes an entire clip to kill aiming down sights and that the blind fire has been nerfed already. I think Gmal users can't stand it when someone uses blindfire to kill them. Naughty dog has also raised the health fo give gmal users more time to kill. They have also made the the spas into a 2 hit gun to appease the gmal users even more. However I do believe your problem with blindfire is the sidearm blindfire with the lag (stretch punch). It happens rarely with the M9 now that it is harder to keep your reticle on the opponent or chase them down.  

So, learn how to use the gmal instead of complaining about an easy to use gun that was quite over powered. Learn how to play.

Message 14 of 71 (303 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Suuure, strategy is gone because of the Gmal nerf Smiley Very Happy

Not because of U3 lame corridor map design where leeways(cover etc) for proper gameplay is NON-existened - always doing&going the same crap&routes(U3TV says : Wake the **bleep** up!) or the OP sprint where you can run from one to the other side of the map in 7.00sec Michael Johnson time

But congrats to you, Im a hipfire scrub and you´re a cheap 2 HK 1.05 FAL äh Gmal tryhard.Smiley Wink

Just look at my sig Bro, to learn from the proper men.Smiley Surprised

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 15 of 71 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 22, 2012

The Gmal actually takes a fair amount of skill to use now so people ditched it. Unless you put accuracy on that thing, its more difficult to use. I barely see any of that Scoped in Gmal BS I got before 1.13. I haven't even seen a weapon expert combo. Just Fleet foot and Revenge.....The M9 has moved over as the dominant weapon now. Unless you are playing Hardcore where the AK owns everything, the M9 will be the go to weapon. But I can't wait to hear the Dragon/FAL/QB complaints. Funny thing is, nobody complains about this stuff until after another weapon is nerfed. If it were really that big of an issue you would've been seeing threads about it pre 1.13.

Message 16 of 71 (292 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Aug 22, 2012

hellsing3000 wrote:

Get over yourselves gmal users. You can still kill with the weapon the gun is still the most powerful weapon in the game at any range. The problem is that you were never a good gmal user to begin with and have always depended on aim assist with fleet foot to kill at any range now that they have added a little recoil to the gun, you guys are the ones using rate of fire and are probably afraid to legacy.

Some people keep forgetting that the m9 takes an entire clip to kill aiming down sights and that the blind fire has been nerfed already. I think Gmal users can't stand it when someone uses blindfire to kill them. Naughty dog has also raised the health fo give gmal users more time to kill. They have also made the the spas into a 2 hit gun to appease the gmal users even more. However I do believe your problem with blindfire is the sidearm blindfire with the lag (stretch punch). It happens rarely with the M9 now that it is harder to keep your reticle on the opponent or chase them down.  

So, learn how to use the gmal instead of complaining about an easy to use gun that was quite over powered. Learn how to play.

Who said people can't use it?

It's even better at close range. It doesn't do what it's designed to do and kill at long range though. That means it's broken.

Even a monkey could use it. Quite a weak argument. Using it at range isn't even possible. So don't even give me a learn on that.

Anyway. Why would anyone learn how to use it when I could use the KAL-7. Zig zag my way through bullets and just get some cheap easy kills?...

Learning is pointless, even though it doesn't need learning, using the weapon is moot, blindfire is king.

Message 17 of 71 (290 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Aug 22, 2012

@aureilia

Some folks always said, make a 1HK&Scope nerf instead of a recoil increase, but ND just never listens when it comes to the important things..

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 18 of 71 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
Use. The. FAL-SS.

High stopping power, quick TTK that competes with ROF M9s, insane jumping blindfire accuracy, and if an enemy is in the range to start blindfire-rushing you, that recoil is not going to make any difference in the world.
FTFY. Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 71 (256 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

Gmal description: All purpose weapon sub automatic. You have accuracy and you have HIGH HIT DAMAGE. Especially in big stages. fleet foot and accuracy is still almost unbeatable. All RoF mods on all weapons need to be removed. I will be posting a new topic for intelligent suggestions on this. Stop acting like the gmal needs to return to its former glory, the gun is just fine. But you need to learn how to use it.

I don't use rof so u can go ahead and nerf that. Also nerf the kal7 but Blind fire accuracy is the equivalent of Accuracy. Since you have to be certain distances to take advantage of either then that is balance. The m9 takes long to kill at ranges down the sights but the gmal excels at that.

The m9 excels at blindfire but I can understand about the lag stretch melee punch. It needs to be fixed when i'm aiming down my sights. The grenade radius needs to be decreased. It is not broken it just does the same as accuracy with gmal but it is a counter to the gmal accuracy. I don't want to see a gmal dominated game again. where you don't see anyone because their aim assist is too high. Now the game is almost balanced RoF needs nerfing. So there. Two bursts should never kill without defense or evasion. Look at how the gmal users skitter across the dirty floor like cockroaches from the LIGHT.

Message 20 of 71 (245 Views)