I Only Post Everything
959 posts

Re: We Don't NEED Your BS!! (Updated)

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

You've stated the sad truth, Ali. At least ND had the balls (and frankly, the blunt honesty) to admit they threw Co-Op under the bus. 

Guess what, ND? Now that you've shot yourself in the foot by saying you don't care about Co-Op, all the Co-Op diehards will be on your backsides until you make improvements, or until Uncharted 4.

I was legitimately taken aback to see the same company that's developing a game with giant Co-Op elements (the other player is AI, mind you) say that their current game's Co-Op will be 100% neglected from this point forward. 

And of course the circular logic Ali addressed in the OP in boldtext is totally whack. So, let me get this straight. ND won't update Co-Op because few play it, yet the reason few play it is because it blows, right? I'm not surprised such fallacious reasoning is being employed by a company... lacking ...in the PR department. Totally mind-blowing how hard ND just screwed themselves over...

TF3:HWS
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 281 (307 Views)
Sackboy
572 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Co-op is boring anyways. 

And I like Call of Duty, too. but I love Uncharted more. 

YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 281 (285 Views)
Survivor
2289 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 281 (282 Views)
Wastelander
702 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Alex never ever ever say co op is boring. JD might rip you apart if your not careful. (Personal experience lol) anyways back to the point co op is only boring because ND REFUSES TO UPDATE IT!!!! 13 competitive patches is why people play competitive! Give co op 13 patches and it'll flourish. I'm severely disappointed as well guys but I guess that's it. Still good efforts made so you guys should all be proud of the work you've done or... Annoy the hell out of ND with more co op threads like bosses. >:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 281 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
4073 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Hey Wannabe COD Devs Naughty Dog,

You made it pretty clear that you don't give a toss about Co-op, even though there is a LOT of support for it, but you decided otherwise.

Don't EVER make co-op again, instead focus on CMP as usual and TRYING yes, TRYING to be like COD in every way, then if you're lucky they may employ you.

Why waste your time on Co-op in Uncharted 3 when that space could've been used for CMP?

The space could've been used on better graphics, better characters and better gameplay.

Do us all a favour and NEVER make co-op again and waste disc space!!!

P.S

I sincerely hope/pray/wish that TLoU fails and YOU guys fail, in my eyes you already have!!!!

All respect for you has been lost from me.

EDIT: You LIARS say Co-op wont get any more future patches because "not enough people play it" WOW REALLY??!!

Why is THAT then? Have you tried using your brain to realize maybe JUST MAYBE a lot of players left because you ballsed it up? because you WONT fix it??!!

What a PATHETIC excuse/reason to justify NOT giving us anything co-op related in the future. 

I honestly thought you guys were SMARTER than this!!

Do you not realize by giving us a seperate survival mode (what we had in U2) would add more players to co-op? i.e BRING THEM BACK??!! 

A simple fix like that will defo do wonders but no, you wanna keep trying to please CMP fans and are STILL failing and after patch 1.15 you'll fail further.

I wish this ultimate failage follows you to TLOU and you guys go bankrupt for your sheer stupidity and greed!!!!

It's pointless threads like these that have been driving me away from these forums lately. 

Honestly, what does flaming at Naughty Dog like a 5 year old child going to do? Uncharted 3 has had better support then Uncharted 2 and the game is still alive unlike many, many,many other MP's. Hoping a company fails, really? Because that will sure help the economy. 

Time to grow up and stop whining  about every little thing that's not in the game. Go play a different game if you don't like it, instead of wasting time, posting pointless threads that will accomplish nothing. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 281 (254 Views)
Wastelander
702 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Yes I don't think hoping they will fail and flaming at them is a good thing. They're also people
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 281 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9487 posts

Oct 12, 2012

AlexDarkshield wrote:

Co-op is boring anyways. 

And I like Call of Duty, too. but I love Uncharted more. 

I agree, co-op is boring.  I like adventure more than I did in 2 but the whole thing is so boring because the enemies move in unrealistic ways, they're predictable after you've played it more than 5 times, spawn from the same location, most enemies are bullet sponges.  I DO like playing it from time to time...but co-op like this just isn't meant to be played religiously. 

I don't think ND will get a better co-op formula down until we get  a ps4 where they can get better animations and AI for the enemies. 

Also, working on replayability elements like the way they move/spawn etc would be good.  It's just...it's like beating your favorite game over and over again.  It's fun at first, but after 400 games you wan tto smash your forehead into a fork.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 281 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Ya ND, we don't need your Boner Shooter!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 281 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 12, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

It's pointless threads like these that have been driving me away from these forums lately. 

Honestly, what does flaming at Naughty Dog like a 5 year old child going to do? Uncharted 3 has had better support then Uncharted 2 and the game is still alive unlike many, many,many other MP's. Hoping a company fails, really? Because that will sure help the economy. 

Time to grow up and stop whining  about every little thing that's not in the game. Go play a different game if you don't like it, instead of wasting time, posting pointless threads that will accomplish nothing. 

I agree with this and the OP- although I'm upset at ND's decision, there are better ways to expression annoyance instead of a rant.

That being said, the Dogs thinking that they completely finished co-op is an utter joke. Although there have been some minor improvements, there are STILL some necessary changes that have not been made after all that's been done with competitive, which is ridiculous.

This is a dark day for ND, and I hope they'll learn and adjust from their mistakes in future titles, and possibly this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 281 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
4073 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

I agree with this and the OP- although I'm upset at ND's decision, there are better ways to expression annoyance instead of a rant.

That being said, the Dogs thinking that they completely finished co-op is an utter joke. Although there have been some minor improvements, there are STILL some necessary changes that have not been made after all that's been done with competitive, which is ridiculous.

This is a dark day for ND, and I hope they'll learn and adjust from their mistakes in future titles, and possibly this one.

Good to see there are still some intelligent people on these forums

and I agree. Now I myself am not the biggest co-op player, I played for the treasures and that's about it, I don't find it too fun and I would much rather be playing competitively against other real people. However I do agree it needs it improvements and more time, modes need to be spilt and, honestly it needs to be harder. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 281 (208 Views)
0 Likes