Aug 21 2012
By: jjjkur Survivor 2178 posts

Way Too Many Bundles in Stage 2 DLC

[ Edited ]
14 replies 251 views Edited Aug 22, 2012
I bought FHC which was such a rip off. We got so much stuff for $25. I'm loving the new stage DLC. I wasn't smart enough to buy all of it yet, but it has such good prices! I was very upset today though, when I saw that stage 2 has bundles. I bought the pirate AK, and it was bundled with Drake's AK! That's 2 guns for the price of one! And there's also 2 taunt packs. That's 3 packs out of all the new DLC! Ridiculous! How is ND ever going to make money with these bargain bundles? It's such a good deal, I Almost feel like rebuying those taunts I already got in-game. Sound off what you think below about this. ND is being way to nice on our wallets. We need way more DLC indivually sold at price gouging levels unlike FHC. All those skins in just 3 packs? Inconceivable! EDIT: Supposed to be a very sarcastic way of saying, wow, still no bundling?

Message 1 of 15 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Re: Way Too Many Bundles in Stage 2 DLC

Aug 21, 2012

This confuses me a little. Cheaper=not better? Smiley Frustrated   

Message 2 of 15 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 21, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
I bought FHC which was such a rip off. We got so much stuff for $25. I'm loving the new stage DLC. I wasn't smart enough to buy all of it yet, but it has such good prices! I was very upset today though, when I saw that stage 2 has bundles. I bought the pirate AK, and it was bundled with Drake's AK! That's 2 guns for the price of one! And there's also 2 taunt packs. That's 3 packs out of all the new DLC! Ridiculous! How is ND ever going to make money with these bargain bundles? It's such a good deal, I Almost feel like rebuying those taunts I already got in-game. Sound off what you think below about this. ND is being way to nice on our wallets. We need way more DLC indivually sold at price gouging levels unlike FHC. All those skins in just 3 packs? Inconceivable!

jjjkur wrote:
I bought FHC which was such a rip off. We got so much stuff for $25. I'm loving the new stage DLC. I wasn't smart enough to buy all of it yet, but it has such good prices! I was very upset today though, when I saw that stage 2 has bundles. I bought the pirate AK, and it was bundled with Drake's AK! That's 2 guns for the price of one! And there's also 2 taunt packs. That's 3 packs out of all the new DLC! Ridiculous! How is ND ever going to make money with these bargain bundles? It's such a good deal, I Almost feel like rebuying those taunts I already got in-game. Sound off what you think below about this. ND is being way to nice on our wallets. We need way more DLC indivually sold at price gouging levels unlike FHC. All those skins in just 3 packs? Inconceivable!

not sure if trolling or being serious??? if you are tell that to Cyris who thinks everyone should have all of the new custimzation items for free

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 15 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Oh look another one of these threads Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 15 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 21, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

surprised i didnt make it??? lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 15 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Aug 22, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Stop playing the victim in every thread and then posting random threads and thennnn I'll be less surprised.

Message 6 of 15 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Maybe Sony didn't let them do that? Who knows...

Message 7 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 22, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Stop playing the victim in every thread and then posting random threads and thennnn I'll be less surprised.

i am the victim you should know this .............true or false every thread i make is always ridiculed in some way by SOMEONE???? true??? yea i thought so so yea i am the victim in every thread and i dont post random threads i post threads with purpose (albeit dumb purpose)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 15 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Aug 22, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

i am the victim you should know this .............true or false every thread i make is always ridiculed in some way by SOMEONE???? true??? yea i thought so so yea i am the victim in every thread and i dont post random threads i post threads with purpose (albeit dumb purpose)

This thing right here. The thing that you just did. Yeah that's exactly what I was saying not to do.

Message 9 of 15 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 22, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

This thing right here. The thing that you just did. Yeah that's exactly what I was saying not to do.

you didnt tell me not to comment you said stop posting random threads??????

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 15 (164 Views)
0 Likes