Sackboy
381 posts

Re: Warning: Fake Scoobycool's roaming PS3

Jan 3, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Ibiza backed out with his party when I found them in match making. He switched his clan to [back] so the leader could back out.

Since when can you change your clan tag after you have found players?

Maybe the anwser is simple as you are able to change it like how you can back out when you found players..

but please enlighten me.

Message 31 of 44 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2378 posts

Jan 3, 2013
When you find players you can change your clan tag until you start voting for a map. You can also back out with a glitch.
Busty brunnette
Message 32 of 44 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Jan 3, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
What's the deal with scoobylame anyway? I was friends with them at one point but didn't know if it was your second account or something.

Scoobylame is always shifting accounts.

His accounts are ScopeMasta (I think he got that from my Twitter name, KushMastaDre Smiley Tongue), scoobylame, pancakes_bacon, and Teh_Freshest.

He's sort of, uhm i don't know, I guess a fan? When he added me on scoobylame he was all like (OMFG I LUV U SCOOBY ADD ME IT'LL BE FUNNY PLAYING IN PARTY OF 2 WITH SCOOBYLAME AND SCOOBYCOOL). I thought it would be funny too so I added him lol. And then all of a sudden all these fake scooby accounts started being made. I myself play on scoobylame sometimes, but not usually.

Message 33 of 44 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 34 of 44 (261 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I only ran into one fake Scooby Smiley Tongue
Scoobylame Smiley Happy

Anyways, Scooby did you come back to UC3 or are you still done with it?

I came back to UC3 yesterday hoping that there would be less lag, but to my surprise it was just like freakin' Uncharted 2 (minus the more health UC3 has). I only played 2 matches yesterday, and in both matches there was literally at least one or two players on the opposing team teleporting and freezing / shooting you after you run behind a wall.

If the next patch doesn't address lag, then I most likely won't be coming back.

On the bright side of things though, I DID kind of enjoy my first match (On London - No Intro -_- . I see nothing has changed with this map coming up all the time) . I went 15 - 7. My second match on Trainwreck I went 11 - 12. (Same lag in both matches). I always play the worst on Trainwreck. Beautiful map, but I still hate it.

Message 35 of 44 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2447 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

For the people that would mistaken you for the other Scoobies, wouldn't it be common sense to cross check the fake account with your real one? The only psn you listed that was close to your psn was "Scobycool". The others were not even close to your psn name...Smiley Indifferent

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 36 of 44 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

For the people that would mistaken you for the other Scoobies, wouldn't it be common sense to cross check the fake account with your real one? The only psn you listed that was close to your psn was "Scobycool". The others were not even close to your psn name...Smiley Indifferent

People think they're my 2nd accounts.

There are 2 more that I didn't list in the OP, which I have personally ran into. I can't remember their names really. One of them was something like sco0byc0ol20-something, and the other was something I can't really remember. But it had no numbers.

Message 37 of 44 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

My friend just told me that he ran into a scoobygood and scoobyflame. If you see them, kill them !!!! KILL THEM ALLL !!!

EDIT: He doesn't know the exact PSN name of scoobyflame (I searched it and it's not a registered ID). But I'm guessing it's something similar.

Message 38 of 44 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Jan 4, 2013

You forgot Scoobypoo lol & I played against SCOOBY_COOL_510 a week ago, W.E gold w/ ROF M9 with a mexican yelling in spanish lol. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 39 of 44 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Jan 4, 2013

scoobycool wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I only ran into one fake Scooby Smiley Tongue
Scoobylame Smiley Happy

Anyways, Scooby did you come back to UC3 or are you still done with it?

I came back to UC3 yesterday hoping that there would be less lag, but to my surprise it was just like freakin' Uncharted 2 (minus the more health UC3 has). I only played 2 matches yesterday, and in both matches there was literally at least one or two players on the opposing team teleporting and freezing / shooting you after you run behind a wall.

If the next patch doesn't address lag, then I most likely won't be coming back.

On the bright side of things though, I DID kind of enjoy my first match (On London - No Intro -_- . I see nothing has changed with this map coming up all the time) . I went 15 - 7. My second match on Trainwreck I went 11 - 12. (Same lag in both matches). I always play the worst on Trainwreck. Beautiful map, but I still hate it.

Lag was atrocious for me this afternoon. I ran into a clear alt account (xX-Chimera-Xx) who was like a level 65 (no legacy) with a KDR around 4.5 who was lagging like MAD. Teleports, instant deaths, shotgun spray AK fire, etc. It was maddening. 

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 40 of 44 (166 Views)
0 Likes