Jul 25 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts

Wager Matches

[ Edited ]
2 replies 227 views Edited Jul 25, 2012
This could be a 1 or 2 week Lab, and it could use normal loadouts, or AK-47 and Para 9 "classic mode" type Lab. After voting finishes, you choose how much cash you want to put into the match and so does every other player. If you come in first you get double your cash back, if you come in second you get 1.5 cash back and if you come in third you get whatever cash you put in back Smiley Happy Let me know what you think of this idea and if you would reccommend any changes.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: Wager Matches

Jul 30, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
This could be a 1 or 2 week Lab, and it could use normal loadouts, or AK-47 and Para 9 "classic mode" type Lab. After voting finishes, you choose how much cash you want to put into the match and so does every other player. If you come in first you get double your cash back, if you come in second you get 1.5 cash back and if you come in third you get whatever cash you put in back Smiley Happy Let me know what you think of this idea and if you would reccommend any changes.
I think this hold have it's own game mode.
Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: Wager Matches

Aug 14, 2012
Where would the rest of the wagered cash go? Maybe split between the winning team? Might cause some team killing, what penalty would there be for team killing.
Naughty dog would probably have to limit the cash won.
power plays would need to be disabled so not to hurt the marked mans chances.
With some work this could be a cool feature to work with the tournament system they have now.
Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)
0 Likes