Aug 26 2012
By: LiLJohnR10 Survivor 2305 posts

WHAT IF...

[ Edited ]
22 replies 476 views Edited Aug 26, 2012

What if every person that plays or has played UC3 MP (including alt accounts) cheated by preforming tons of glitches for easy kills, or even boosted like Morn_JP, and then sent a file of it to UC3PlayerReport?

Would ND have the balls to ban everyone?

Or would they be too scared to lose every single person that plays their game?

Lol, what do you think?

**(Awaits multiple posts about LiLJohn making another useless and unecessary thread)**

Message 1 of 23 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Re: WHAT IF...

Aug 26, 2012
I'd use my alt account.
Message 2 of 23 (467 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Aug 26, 2012
LilJohn is making another useless and unnecessary thread.
Look at what I posted, ^^^ not my signature.
Message 3 of 23 (458 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 26, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

What if every person that plays or has played UC3 MP cheated by preforming tons of glitches for easy kills, or even boosted like Morn_JP, and then sent a file of it to UC3PlayerReport?

Lol, what do you think?

**(Awaits multiple posts about LiLJohn making another useless and unecessary thread)**

Nah. They'd prolly make boosting a thing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 4 of 23 (450 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 26, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

What if every person that plays or has played UC3 MP cheated by preforming tons of glitches for easy kills, or even boosted like Morn_JP, and then sent a file of it to UC3PlayerReport?

Lol, what do you think?

Intesresting thought. Theoretically, if every single person who plays the game atm started glitching/boosting in pubs, ND would either ban as many people as they can to let the new players in the future have a fair experience, or would do nothing. 

Also, while this thread isn't entirely useless (it makes you think) I would've hoped that an experienced forumer like you would have had the knowlege that this buries important threads discussing serious game issues, rather than hypotheticals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 5 of 23 (441 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Aug 26, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

What if every person that plays or has played UC3 MP (including alt accounts) cheated by preforming tons of glitches for easy kills, or even boosted like Morn_JP, and then sent a file of it to UC3PlayerReport?

Lol, what do you think?

What if "If's" and "buts" were candy an nuts? Then everyone one would have a Da-Donk fest. - Dwight Shcrute 

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 6 of 23 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Theoretically, if every single person who plays the game atm started glitching/boosting in pubs, ND would either ban as many people as they can to let the new players in the future have a fair experience, or would do nothing.

I have a strong feeling that they would do nothing, due to the money they want to get from peoples pockets.

Toxic156 wrote:

Also, while this thread isn't entirely useless (it makes you think) I would've hoped that an experienced forumer like you would have had the knowlege that this buries important threads discussing serious game issues, rather than hypotheticals.

I know. That's why I made the tiny sentence in the OP.

Although, I was just curious.

Message 7 of 23 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Lol, what do you think?

Intesresting thought. Theoretically, if every single person who plays the game atm started glitching/boosting in pubs, ND would either ban as many people as they can to let the new players in the future have a fair experience, or would do nothing. 

lol @ this.  replying to said topic is NO BETTER.  BUMP.

Message 8 of 23 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 26, 2012
I like this thread Smiley Happy

It's a great question, why don't you ask this in the September Q&A Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 23 (380 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 26, 2012

cap10pwn wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Lol, what do you think?

lol @ this.  replying to said topic is NO BETTER.  BUMP.

Well, instead of taking the bait, I waited until someone else replied- both to your & the OP's response. Can't bump it if it's at the top!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 10 of 23 (368 Views)