Sackboy
560 posts

Re: Views of a Trophy Hunter (Updated Oct 8 2012)

Oct 9, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ I think of he buys 3 ps3's, 3 TV's 6 controllers, and 3 copies of Uncharted 3 he should be allowed to do whatever he wants.

He did us a favor by outing himself as a booster to tell us that Naughty Dog decided to make the level cap 75, and not 100 like they should have.
He could've easily made an alt account to tell us, but he trusted us and we for him banned, which is not what he expected.

And if you think banning him fixed anything, it didn't. He admitted in his other thread that he made an alt and he started boosting with it. So he is already probably Max Rank and having fun with his new account.

And I don't care if he is max rank, because if he has no experience in the game, he won't have any advantage over any other players.

It just proves that rank=/= skill, and Naughty Dog's new matchmaking idea is not going to work.

Yeah, that's true.

Message 91 of 135 (457 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Well done, I read this a while back and didn't think you were whining or skill-less, you made very good points and as someone who collects trophies I understand it all. I am by no means a hardcore hunter but I do strive for them as long as it's not ridicules, but the hardcore ones such as yourself which you've just proven by getting 50 very difficult trophies in like a month, it's probably a load of crap for these trophies to have been released, you could've spent time on other time consuming trophies with all the time you spent here, I don't believe in DLC trophies unless they show up separate from the game.

Message 92 of 135 (448 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Back on This Thread.   

I agree with Pretty much most of your points. It's A decent Multiplayer Game when your in a Party with Buddies, but some Trophies kinda force me to play differently (not the Fun way) or you have to "Grind" for Treasures.

ND's Way of DLC was completely Crap.    Tournament System, MicroTransactions, 1 Co-op Map for $10  etc. etc.

Which is one of the reasons Why these Trophies are rarely obtained by the PSN Community. 

Message 93 of 135 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I have 4the trophies left to get although except for a few aver half came on accident. I do intend to 100%apply though in the near future but ill still be playing this game well past the time I complete these trophies and well past the time the player count starts falling below 20k a day.
Message 94 of 135 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

fyiByas wrote:

Back on This Thread.   

I agree with Pretty much most of your points. It's A decent Multiplayer Game when your in a Party with Buddies, but some Trophies kinda force me to play differently (not the Fun way) or you have to "Grind" for Treasures.

ND's Way of DLC was completely Crap.    Tournament System, MicroTransactions, 1 Co-op Map for $10  etc. etc.

Which is one of the reasons Why these Trophies are rarely obtained by the PSN Community. 

that counted as a "map pack"

Sleep Matt signature
Message 95 of 135 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I could care less about the UC3 MP trophies because it's the only MP game that I play on PS3 and they keep me playing the game. If I wanna trophy hunt, I'll play one of the many SIngle Player games I haven't even touched or played in over a year.

Yeah, I get it. Some people are totally OCD about trophies and have accounts just to have 100% completion rate. I don't care about Trophies that much.

Below is my psnprofiles page so you can see I don't give 2 craps about the Trophy %
http://psnprofiles.com/HIhi2442

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 96 of 135 (374 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Oct 9, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

I could care less about the UC3 MP trophies because it's the only MP game that I play on PS3 and they keep me playing the game. If I wanna trophy hunt, I'll play one of the many SIngle Player games I haven't even touched or played in over a year.

Yeah, I get it. Some people are totally OCD about trophies and have accounts just to have 100% completion rate. I don't care about Trophies that much.

Below is my psnprofiles page so you can see I don't give 2 craps about the Trophy %
http://psnprofiles.com/HIhi2442

not bad eh?? not many peope would admit something like that.....i for one though want to complete 'em all Smiley Tongue i only need the treasure ones after i get those 2 it's only a matter of time before i get the rest

Sleep Matt signature
Message 97 of 135 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

how did you check that you were the 71st person to achieve 100% in uncharted 3 on psn profiles? when i went there it still counted the platinum as the 100% (so the first people in the 100% were from november (before the dlc trophies were out))

Message 98 of 135 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 9, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

how did you check that you were the 71st person to achieve 100% in uncharted 3 on psn profiles? when i went there it still counted the platinum as the 100% (so the first people in the 100% were from november (before the dlc trophies were out))

When you're in the game's section which lists the trophies, click on the leaderboard section. Here's the link to page 2 where I see you. Good job:

http://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception?p=2

Message 99 of 135 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Hastatus_Atratus wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

When you're in the game's section which lists the trophies, click on the leaderboard section. Here's the link to page 2 where I see you. Good job:

http://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception?p=2

k thanks, i would have got it earlier but it took me almost a month to get 2 f****** treasures from hunter...

Message 100 of 135 (555 Views)
0 Likes