Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

I think it's better to do it now, so they can have time t...

Oct 16, 2011

REDXJeenKs3000 wrote:

We still got half of a month left WHY make one soooo early

I think it's better to do it now, so they can have time to create all review videos to provide feedback and suggestions for ND before the full game will be released on Nov 1, the day after Subway Promo ends. Remember they didn't finish all beta review videos? That was kinda disappointment, so I guess the OP and TripleWreck doesn't want that again. Don't forget they do have a college work, job, or other important stuff to do. 

@OP, Another excellent video except I like the current sprint (Con: possible reduce the use and effects of cover), so I prefer a decrease in blindfire accuracy. KAL ain't going away, but does need some serious change. Nice troll face.  

In case you didn't know, ND are acknowledging and working on the balance issues with sprinting and blindfire right now.  http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Subway-Taste-for-Adventure/Information-Post-updated-10-14-11/td-p/50...

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 20 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3086 posts

Better late than never

Oct 16, 2011

Better late than never

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 21 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

PLEASE watch this video Naughty Dog!     (just copying an...

Oct 16, 2011

PLEASE watch this video Naughty Dog!  

(just copying and pasting what I said on the youtube video comments)

Great video as always both of you! :smileyhappy: It's so sad, but everything said in this video is 100% true. While I can still play and enjoy the game *at times* (depending on if I'm playing against people who actually aim, shocking, I know!), it's so sad that the game has changed for the worse since the summer beta. Make sprint like it was in the summer beta, reduce blindfire acc, and reduce character speed while blindfiring = all of those are great ideas and should definitely happen ND! :smileyhappy:

Oh and Naughty Dog... please for the love of god REMOVE THE KAL! It's such a pointless gun with only *one* purpose. Do people really need even MORE of a reason to blind/hipfire? Either remove it completely or make it a power weapon and place ONE on the map. It's way too OP for a loadout weapon.

----------------------------------------------------

Message 22 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Winning

Oct 16, 2011

Maxamilius291 wrote:

jolince2 wrote:
After seeing Eugenides/tripleWreck and BG's videos, I don't even know if buying UC3 will be a good idea... :-/

I wouldn't base your judgement on BG's videos. He'd get pissed off playing doodle jump. :smileyindifferent:

Message 23 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Some people found the sprint in the summer beta, undesira...

Oct 16, 2011

This 'review' whilst all fancy and whatnot, is what everyone else has been saying. Not sure why ND would listen to this over other, it's also undermined when you use terms like '**bleep**got' in what's supposed to be a technical review. 

DarkShadow345 wrote:
Do you want me to remind you some of the complains from the summer beta: "The sprint feels glitchy/uncontrollable" :smileywink: Be careful what you wish for.

Some people found the sprint in the summer beta, undesirable, however at the same time it wasn't breaking the game. Was it? It didn't radically change how everyone was playing. 

Message 24 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5616 posts

Good job guys, I agree with almost everthing....

Oct 16, 2011

Good job guys, I agree with almost everthing....

Message 25 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Eh, I don't think anyone, however critical, should (or wo...

Oct 16, 2011

jolince2 wrote:
After seeing Eugenides/tripleWreck and BG's videos, I don't even know if buying UC3 will be a good idea... :-/

Eh, I don't think anyone, however critical, should (or would be trying to) encourage players not to buy the game.

For one, you're forgetting that there's a sure-to-be fantastic single player experience, which will be well worth the money in itself, far as I'm concerned. Secondly, the entire reason we're bringing this stuff up is so that Naughty Dog can take note, and perhaps fix the problems. Which would make the game that much more amazing, honestly.

So, yeah. Don't be too disheartened. This is constructive criticism meant to help improve everything, not deter people from playing it. :smileywink:

Message 26 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5616 posts

LOL @ not buying Uncharted 3 because of a bad MP.    What...

Oct 16, 2011

LOL @ not buying Uncharted 3 because of a bad MP. 

What has this world come to :smileyindifferent:

Message 27 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

I'm mainly buying Uncharted 3 *FOR* the singleplayer.  Th...

Oct 16, 2011

I'm mainly buying Uncharted 3 *FOR* the singleplayer.  The fun multiplayer is just gravy. :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------

Message 28 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

I agree that the old sprint was best and hope it returns....

Oct 16, 2011

I agree that the old sprint was best and hope it returns.  But apart from that, no.

Blindfire is not an issue.  Spraying bullets into someones face at close range and not missing isn't a fricking issue.  Thats life.  If you think standing on someones toes, or a couple strides out and hitting without looking down the sights is over powered, I'm sorry but you're an idiot  Smiley Frustrated

- Old Sprint back
- Bit more stopping power

If you make all the changes suggested in that video, close range combat will become underpowered and force everyone to either go mid-range or Sniper.  Blindfire should be an 'Assassin's head-to-head combat if they cant get a stealth kill.  It would mean if you run into an enemy around a corner, you would be better off aiming down the sights when your with 3 steps of each other.  It will look as stupid as combat in Resident Evil 5 multiplayer.

Message 29 of 453 (157 Views)
0 Likes