Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Are there plans to  change the rewards for each of the tournament tiers at some point?

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 328 (727 Views)
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Any news on classic mode? 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 328 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Is it possible for you guys to modify the Yeti and Descendent masks to make them  full, front and back masks?

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 328 (717 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I edit my post.  Just sayin'

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 328 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

Hey Everyone! 

Have you got questions that need answers? Here's your opportunity to get them!

Until the 10th of May (and every month from here on out), you will have the opportunity to post your questions regarding Uncharted 3 Multiplayer experience in this thread! The top 10 questions will then be chosen and answered by the NaughtyDog Development team.

Once they have sent back the replies, we will post them in this thread for your perusal.

So, get to posting those questions - and make 'em count and make ‘em good ones!

I have a question: why do you not even put the effort into changing the month when you start up a new Q&A thread? I mean, are you guys really so busy with banning trolls with multiple accounts, removing abusive tags, and locking/deleting spam or troll threads, that you can't even switch "May" with "October"? Because, it doesn't look like that to me. It seems you'd rather kill off positive threads, because there are too many of those in this forum. I mean, if one more gets made then there'll just be an overpopulation of positive threads.

Cameraman Eric, I swear to god you better not count that as one of the ten answered questions for this month.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 328 (691 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

Oct 2, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

Hey Everyone! 

Have you got questions that need answers? Here's your opportunity to get them!

Until the 10th of May (and every month from here on out), you will have the opportunity to post your questions regarding Uncharted 3 Multiplayer experience in this thread! The top 10 questions will then be chosen and answered by the NaughtyDog Development team.

Once they have sent back the replies, we will post them in this thread for your perusal.

So, get to posting those questions - and make 'em count and make ‘em good ones!

I have a question: why do you not even put the effort into changing the month when you start up a new Q&A thread? I mean, are you guys really so busy with banning trolls with multiple accounts, removing abusive tags, and locking/deleting spam or troll threads, that you can't even switch "May" with "October"? Because, it doesn't look like that to me. It seems you'd rather kill off positive threads, because there are too many of those in this forum. I mean, if one more gets made then there'll just be an overpopulation of positive threads.

Cameraman Eric, I swear to god you better not count that as one of the ten answered questions for this month.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 328 (681 Views)
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Can you guys give us PlayStation All-Stars Skin Pack? :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 328 (675 Views)
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Oct 2, 2012
  • Are you ever going to do something about Double Damage?
  • What about matchmaking, do you even play the game to see how unfair it is?
  • Do you plan on adding a "Mesh Map only" playslist? If not, do you plan on adding the Mesh Maps to TDM, TO, Plunder... etc?
  • Would you please please please please please give us the missing U2 skins for free? I know you gave us UGA Drake, Guerro, Spyder, Djinn and taunts for free, but no one asked for those. I'd kindly pay for them.
  • Will you ever fix Plunder? People don't play Plunder anymore, all they do is boost...
  • http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/ND-It-s-now-time-for-technical-...
  • And finally, here's a request from the bottom of my heart: Play your own game. Just do it. See the catastrophe it is.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 328 (648 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Will the Classic mode have lower health (becuase it SHOULD). Not only would it make it better, but UC2 had much lower health than UC3. Please read the many CO-OP threads out there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 328 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

stayFROST-E wrote:

Will the Classic mode have lower health (becuase it SHOULD). Not only would it make it better, but UC2 had much lower health than UC3. Please read the many CO-OP threads out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 328 (642 Views)