Fender Bender
3654 posts

Re: Updated with Answers! Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 16, 2012

runner21 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

nacho689 wrote:

Any plans for a female custom hero/villan?

female custom hero/villain doesn't fit in the uncharted universe... Smiley Tongue

but on a serious note: naughty dog already stated that female custom hero/villains will not be included because of the size of it, they can't include that in a patch

This is not true. While, yes, there will not be a custom female character, it is because of resources and time. So simply, ND isn't going to spend all the money to make a whole new model, with character pieces, voice recordings, etc. I don't blame Naughty Dog, either. At this point in the game's life there isn't that much money to shoot around.

now that you mention it I think I made a mistake, anyway it doesn't really matter because there aren't going to be female custom heroes/villains in the game

Message 311 of 328 (972 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: Updated with Answers! Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 17, 2012
"we have no plans to add ANYTHING to co-op in future patches." You know what that means, ND will be leaving us for TLOU soon.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 312 of 328 (914 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Are you thinking in fixes in co op just like fal upgrades and tau sniper upgrades and new costumization?

Message 313 of 328 (894 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

hey guys this is a quote of the new blog comment from ND

Patch 1.15 is on the way. We have nearly finalized and finished up with testing. We hope to have it ready for download by the end of the month or early next month. We posted some hints at what you can expect in Patch 1.15 in this month’s Q&A with the Dogs. Check out October’s Q&Atoday!

I don't know about you, but I don't see any hints about it...yes, there is something in the first page, but I wouldn't consider it as a hint

do u guys know anything about it?

Message 314 of 328 (854 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Why do you guys choose the questions that you answer in each months Q&A, shouldn't you pick questions to answer based on the question that has the most 'kudos?' (On the Q&A threads)

Note: I mean I don't think you pick the most 'kudos' question on your threads, opting to pick the ones you want to answer. Shouldn't it be the other way around with you picking the most liked (which is essentially what kudos are) question which the community wants an answer to?

Message 315 of 328 (736 Views)
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Why no Gold Dragon Sniper, FAL SS or KAL-7?

Message 316 of 328 (585 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Do you plan on making hardcore treasures a Teensy bit easier to get cause that Priceless Incan is pissing me off! Roman's G-MAL will be mine!

Message 317 of 328 (518 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 21, 2012

L96A1_Wolfie wrote:

Do you plan on making hardcore treasures a Teensy bit easier to get cause that Priceless Incan is pissing me off! Roman's G-MAL will be mine!

Just buy it for $1, not worth farming especially since Elena's and Flynn's G-MAL are so much better. If you really must have it (if you are one of those people who must have every gun or you simple want it) than buy it, trust me.

Message 318 of 328 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Asraik wrote:

L96A1_Wolfie wrote:

Just buy it for $1, not worth farming especially since Elena's and Flynn's G-MAL are so much better. If you really must have it (if you are one of those people who must have every gun or you simple want it) than buy it, trust me.

Roman's is better for bunnyhopping/blind fire technique when people get the jump on you Smiley Wink

Message 319 of 328 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 22, 2012

UlisesV wrote:

Asraik wrote:

L96A1_Wolfie wrote:

Roman's is better for bunnyhopping/blind fire technique when people get the jump on you Smiley Wink

Switch to your sidearm.

Message 320 of 328 (438 Views)
0 Likes