Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: October edition

Oct 1, 2012

From last month's thread:

A lot of people have been adamant about the RoF mods, with some bringing up the valid point that if they were to be nerfed in competitive they would be less useful in co-op. What are the odds of replacing RoF mods on co-op long guns with Scope Zoom? This would provide an improved range for the M9 and Kal in co-op, while allowing for the RoF mods in competitive to be properly balanced/removed.

Also, will other guns get purchasable mods in co-op? For example: the FAL-SS, Pistole, and maybe even some power weapons like the SAS-12.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 21 of 328 (1,147 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 1, 2012

When will rare treasure weekend be released and will rare treasures be spread out to all modes? 

I Only Post Everything
548 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Are there any plans for a new Co-Op Adventure Map?

I loved all 6 and I'm hoping for more.

Message 23 of 328 (1,137 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I think a lot of co-op questions will be asked. I want to shorten it, asking "Is there ANYTHING being done about co-op?

On a side note, there is a gamebreaking glitch on the competitive mode, causing all players not to respawn and the game to continue even if the timer ends, forcing all players to leave the game(I have not confirmed if this merits a loss).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 328 (1,132 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Are you gonna do any Techinical Fixes?  Like The Ring of Death in Competitive?  

Thank You guys in considering to make Classic Mode and Hopefully will fix the Treasure System in 1.15.

Hopefully No Loadouts, Start off the Default AK47 and Weapon pickups Throughout each Map.

Message 25 of 328 (1,124 Views)
Sackboy
407 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Will you look into adding more Siege Zones to Co-op maps? Maybe add more treasure chests and change Gold Rush back to the way it was in U2/U3 Beta? I've played Co-op a lot and it's gotten pretty boring now. Haven't really played it regularly in about a month or so. This could help give Co-op the new life it so desperately needs right now.

On the subject of Co-op, the Tau Sniper used to be in Co-op Arena, but it (Like several other cool Co-op features) were removed. Any chance of maybe bringing it back (Maybe have enemies use it) along with adding the Wes-44?

I'm enjoying a lot of the changes you're making to the competitive side, but it would nice if you guys actually acknowledged the Co-op side of the multiplayer outside of just patching glitches and breaking hi-5s.
Message 26 of 328 (1,111 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1241 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Do you plan on making Co-op Arena Objectives (Survival, Siege) seperated again? That would be a fantastic start towards Co-op imrovements.

Message 27 of 328 (1,097 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 2, 2012
As you know JD-- and AliMakaveli have been making co-op threads. Do you ever intend to respond to them???
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 28 of 328 (1,093 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Will you guys ever consider putting Wetsuit Elena in the game? It just doesn't make sense how Wetsuit Drake "fits" into the UNCHARTED 3 universe while Wetsuit Elena does not.

Edit: You guys would make ALOT of fans happy if you made a Classic Skins Pack #4. Also, you say that you make things "based on the community's request". We have requested Wetsuit Elena for months and you REFUSE to take the time to recreate that skin. We waited long enough, Naughty Dog. We will not take "No" or "She doesn't fit in UNCHARTED 3" as an answer. 

Your move.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 29 of 328 (1,090 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Will RoF ever be dealt with? As in will you guys ever destroy it as badly as you did the Gmal?

Will M9's Blindfire accuracy be lowered to that of the AK's (or tweaked even further)?

Can the Snipers get that AA decrease now?

Luxis went out of his way to make a thread about a Classic Skins pack 4. Why are you not even considering making it?. I would pay good money to play as Wetsuit Elena and Heist Flynn *wink wink, nudge, nudge, hint hint*. And the whole doesn't fit into the U3 universe excuse is BS and we all know it. Why don't you guys just give us fans what we want??????????

WILL YOU EVER PAY ATTENTION TO CO-OP?

Message 30 of 328 (1,073 Views)