Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

Re: Updated with Answers! **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: January Edition**

Jan 15, 2013

I'll be honest. The Q&A is an improvement over the previous. Disappointing answers but not unexpected. Glad a question from me got somewhat of an answer.

Bitter and angry? your own fault. What were you expecting really? A massive essay on each question? The questions haven't been given the desired answers for a while. Why would it change now.

Message 151 of 200 (594 Views)
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Re: Updated with Answers! **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: January Edition**

Jan 15, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

To be fair, at least they gave direct answers to some questions. Best QnA in months. Yeah, I said it, let the hate begin.... Smiley Embarassed Smiley Sad

Well I thought they could have spread the answers a bit instead of answering three questions with the same subject matter. Smiley Frustrated

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 152 of 200 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

They answered 3 questions regarding dlc, but they can't answer some of the more serious ones regarding technical fixes. I swear ND is not an incompetent company, just lazy and careless. 

ND dosen't even play thier game, How would they know what needs fixing. Hell they all probably use ROF anyway.

How cant ND see that its being abused and needs to be changed.

Yeah the Rof answer was not surprised lol

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 153 of 200 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

They answered 3 questions regarding dlc, but they can't answer some of the more serious ones regarding technical fixes. I swear ND is not an incompetent company, just lazy and careless. 

ND dosen't even play thier game, How would they know what needs fixing. Hell they all probably use ROF anyway.

I knew ND would say something stupid but really? Im sure 95% of UC3's player pool say its OP so why dont they fix it?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 154 of 200 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Jan 15, 2013

tack129 wrote:

I'll be honest. The Q&A is an improvement over the previous. Disappointing answers but not unexpected. Glad a question from me got somewhat of an answer.

Bitter and angry? your own fault. What were you expecting really? A massive essay on each question? The questions haven't been given the desired answers for a while. Why would it change now.

1) Whos bitter and angry? That better not be applied to me. 

2) Massive essay was not what I wanted. Answering three of the same subject matter was my problem, and I like quality over quantity thank you very much.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 155 of 200 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I knew ND would say something stupid but really? Im sure 95% of UC3's player pool say its OP so why dont they fix it?

ND not removing or nerfing boosters is not surprising in general. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 156 of 200 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Number 7 pretty much confirms the F2P rumors that were going around. This is the biggest thing that U3 needs, and hopefully that pans out great.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 157 of 200 (507 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11192 posts

Jan 15, 2013

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 158 of 200 (498 Views)
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Answer to Question 1..are you kidding me! Weapon balance is not fine RoF is extremely unbalanced.

Message 159 of 200 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Jan 16, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

To be fair, at least they gave direct answers to some questions. Best QnA in months. Yeah, I said it, let the hate begin.... Smiley Embarassed Smiley Sad

Well I thought they could have spread the answers a bit instead of answering three questions with the same subject matter. Smiley Frustrated

We answered the questions the community gave the most kudos to. 

Message 160 of 200 (411 Views)
0 Likes