Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: The Erosion of the Plunder Game's Integrity - Adjust the Rewards, It Just Makes Sense

Oct 6, 2012

This is the ONLY game mode where running into a clan is actually more fun because they are practicing for tournaments which means they actually are going for the objective

I have found team objective is more fun, shorter, and provides more experience

so I choose team objective over plunder anyways

R.I.P POGO
Message 101 of 187 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Re: The Erosion of the Plunder Game's Integrity - Adjust the Rewards, It Just Makes Sense

Oct 7, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

It really does suck.
 I personally do level my boosters in Plunder, but I still play the match correctly. I can snap the idol carriers neck for cloaked, then throw it toward our chest, not that hard to do.

Honestly, the game is fine the way it is, it is really just the players ruining it for everyone else.

I concur- using the increased time from the tug-of-war aspect of Plunder to get medals for some boosters is fine...to an extent.

The way I see it, as long as you're still helping out the team by taking out people on the other team near the idol and moving the idol, you can go ahead and get as many pistol/stealth kills/3 medal chests as you want. It only becomes a serious issue when people ignore the objective entirely- you're making it a lot more difficult to your team to win, and they can't even get a late-joiner to replace you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 102 of 187 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Oct 12, 2012

This thread is important. Time to start keeping it at the top.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 103 of 187 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Bump. come on ND. You have claimed that not enough people play Coop to deserve Coop changes.

Are you going to claim now that not enough people play Plunder? Or Team Objective?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 104 of 187 (334 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 12, 2012
^ yes.
No one played any co-op modes, plunder, OBJ, hardcore or elimination, so ND wil just ignore them.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 105 of 187 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Oct 12, 2012

You know your game mode has problems when you had more fun being steamrolled by a 5 party 5th legacy clan than you did in the match you actually won.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 106 of 187 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ yes.
No one played any co-op modes, plunder, OBJ, hardcore or elimination, so ND wil just ignore them.

thanks for bumping this thread. But what you say is untrue. Unless you can back it all up

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 107 of 187 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I'm joking Smiley Tongue
I'm just using ND's co-op excuse, just like people used 'soon™' and 'technical difficulties' and 'does not fit into uncharted world'

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 108 of 187 (313 Views)
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Here we go again.

London U, Villains. The entire match occured by our chest. So, naturally, the enemy team took to the platforms overlooking the Chest, and rained how bullets and nades, ignoring the Idol completely. It was one of those games, you know, people getting into useless gunfights 70 meters from the Idol, level 35s camping with a Dragon leveling Scoped In.

It got to the point, as it often does now, that I just stopped shooting, and sprinted to the Idol and threw the Idol, over and over. We won 5-0 in 10 mins, but it was poinltess and laughable.

Oh course, a Fleet Foot Gold, Bargain Gold, Cash em In user on the enemy team got a ridiculous score.  After I informed him that he is garbage, and should go play TDM, he replied, "1v1 me. ur garbage. I go 29-0 in TDM"

OK...great...then play TDM!!!! But why do that, when you can just take advantage of the pathetic laws of plunder that are currently in place?

ND: FIX THIS NONSENSE

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 109 of 187 (294 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I think they should do  Naughty Paws events for legit games of plunder.

R.I.P POGO
Message 110 of 187 (281 Views)
0 Likes