Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2246 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 6, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Lenown wrote:

Samy-B-Niki wrote:
http://www.spieletipps.de/artikel/4380/1/ basically what it it says is that uncharted 3's deathmatch mode will become free 2 play

I read the whole thing. It seems possable. But highly unlikely. 

 

Plus the website says the F2P comes out today at 6-7pm. Which isn't going to happen. So I call shenanigans. Plus why would a america made publisher post facts about it to a german gaming mag, and not american? Nothing about this adds up at all.


Naughty Dog loves Germany.


Hmm yes the article does say that it comes out today.It also says 17:00 today. Which was 3 hours ago in Germany. Although the article says that Sony won't say if it's available in Europe at the same time.

Signature02.png

Message 71 of 103 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1112 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 6, 2013

Does anyone know what patch 1.16 will bring?   Oh I hope it's someting for Co-op !!!!2169924-kappa_super.png

Message 72 of 103 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 6, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Lenown wrote:

Samy-B-Niki wrote:
http://www.spieletipps.de/artikel/4380/1/ basically what it it says is that uncharted 3's deathmatch mode will become free 2 play

I read the whole thing. It seems possable. But highly unlikely. 

 

Plus the website says the F2P comes out today at 6-7pm. Which isn't going to happen. So I call shenanigans. Plus why would a america made publisher post facts about it to a german gaming mag, and not american? Nothing about this adds up at all.


Naughty Dog loves Germany.


Arne (Meyer) is German...


See? Makes perfectly sense right? Cat Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 73 of 103 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 05/02/2012
Offline
469 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 7, 2013

okay guys i asked Eric-ND on twitter WHY they had delayed the big news for uncharted 3 : https://twitter.com/ermonacelli/status/299282222194782209



[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 74 of 103 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2617 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 7, 2013

Technical issues?

TOO METAL


2metal4me
Message 75 of 103 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3698 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

I really hope that the next patch is something BIG, I mean really BIG. If that still isn't going to fix all the technical issues and other crap we have, I'm probably going to say goodbye to this game. I just can't take it anymore. This game would be 10 times more enjoyable with all that gone.

Oh and if F2P is really coming to  just TDM modes (didn't read the link above) then that sucks. I play Objectives and Co-op mostly so yay @ increased player pool..

 

 

Yes, I just whined a lot.




Message 76 of 103 (288 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 7, 2013

Smiley Sad

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 77 of 103 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 7, 2013
F2P for DM modes only? Is ND really going through with "we'll never support co-op + we have obvious mode favoritism because our fans suck anyway except for the suckups"?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 78 of 103 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3698 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
F2P for DM modes only? Is ND really going through with "we'll never support co-op + we have obvious mode favoritism because our fans suck anyway except for the suckups"?

Yeah, pretty much.




Message 79 of 103 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: Update 1.16 soon or no

Feb 7, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
F2P for DM modes only? Is ND really going through with "we'll never support co-op + we have obvious mode favoritism because our fans suck anyway except for the suckups"?

Yeah, pretty much.


I might be an HC enthusiast, but come on, I play co-op on Hard like car-razy. Why, ND. 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 80 of 103 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes