Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/21/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012
I like it the way it is...personally I'd rather run into a full party then just some random low levels who don't put up a fight. Uneven teams make the game more interesting and give it more variety...I'd rather that over consistent games every game.
Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 119 (334 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/17/2012
Offline
262 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

hoopblaze wrote:

lEvilDeadl wrote:

your rhetoric is idiotic.  sorry, just is.  you claim our friends aren't our friends, just random people we play with to win a game...not because we enjoy playing with each other and have a blast on our mics.  you claim we add these people as friends because they are good at the game, when we had these people as friends years before this game was ever even released.  lol.  sorry dude, that's just stupid.

 

if you can't understand that yes, we are all going to be fairly decent at this game in July 2012 because we've all been playing the game together since Oct. 2009 or June 2010 or whatever (we weren't as good when we met and became friends.....we've gotten a lot better in the 2+ years since) then there is no hope for you.

 

Here is a small list of only fellow forum member we all know and love that I have been friends with for 2 years or more......this isn't even counting other friends you do not know or clan members I have been friends with just as long or longer.....strictly forum members:

 

- CDwaver

- TaikiM13

- Curtainman1

- gt5y6

- xSlevenx

- NovaDeathStar

- MBhitman

- SonicPinhead

- J_Thunder

- Shrantellatessa

- JosephW27

- Juniorisababy

- NearRivers

- Apanator

- Scott7000

- teffyz

- FigNewton54

- BrigadierSolo

- Leafblower

- MaverickWildcard

- TestuoTen

- Xouved

- RaCpram12

- Pat_on_your_back (a.k.a. DoMeSlowly)

- overlordofpizza

- NoFocus

- whookid1

- TheMaddhater

- Goldhawk1 (purposely saved you for last)

 

now......I've been playing with all of these people that I met OVER 2 full years ago (documented on ND forums) not because I enjoy playing with them, not because we like each other and have a great time but because we all forsaw those YEARS ago how good we would each individually be at Uncharted 3 when it came out  and knew we would beast you when you had randoms on your team and were thrown against us?  sorry guy, full of crap.

 

these are just the forum members still on my list after 2+ years, some have gone as we didn't play together much (oh no, but what if they are good at Uncharted 4?  guess I'll have to add them back? LOFL) and some have been added.  I guess in another 2 or 3 years if you see me playing with friends/forum members on my list that haven't been there two years or more currently like:

 

- gunnsandwiches42

- pride717

- tapantaola

- SouthpawLP

- hao-chi

- Hihi2442

- Splashy206

- RalphsBentWookie

- melew25

- blackguy89

- RansomHostage

- munnsy1

- Xdye7

- Death_Machinist

- DarkDuneMRK (well, had his glowzorcometh account on friends list 2 years ago but have added his OG account since...so technically less than 2 years)

 

we are all going to be partied up together strictly so we can noob stomp in U4 or U5, not because we have been friends playing together (at this point in the far future) for 3 or 4 years?  We'll be playing with each other not because of the enjoyment we get playing a video game in fine company but only to win a game against you+4 randoms?

 

oh **bleep**, look at that.  When you take into account the 20 clan members on my PSN list and those friends who have never even played U3, looks like my entire friendslist (except for like 10 ppl) are people from the Naughty Dog forum.  People I not only enjoy playing games with,  talking with, laughing with and so on but also people I converse with here.  Hmmm.......sure looks like we just play together to steam roll you and the 4 random players on your team.  Hell, they aren't even the superstar forum members like tripleWRECK, GMRcris or Dai-A667.  LOL.  sorry guy, you're full of crap.


Very believable that, basically, all of your friends are Uncharted players.  You really mean to tell me that all of your friends play Uncharted?  As stated, they aren't real friends.  That's a huge coincidence that you have so many Uncharted players as friends.  Point proven.  A ton of random people instead of real friends.  Your point would've been a hell of a lot clearer if you had a ton of friends and only about 25% play Uncharted.  You've definitely had some laughs with all of these characters and know them on a personal level.  Totally worthy of being real friends, right?  Since I'm not on that list and say something about parties, you're quick to hop on the wagon to attack me.  I say one thing about a Party toggle and Mercenary mode, and you get **bleep**-hurt and write me a novel.  You're quick to defend the current matchmaking because you're one of the tryhards who reap the benefits.  Like I said, I have gotten better since I first began Uncharted 2, also.  I Lone Wolf it whenever I play and you don't.  I have real friends who play Uncharted 3 and fake friends.  I don't play with either category.  Why?  I'd rather play alone because this isn't a sport.  I'll let the game's matchmaking direct me to a team instead of picking fish out of the sea for my own.  I'm here to express my opinion about the matchmaking and how I think it should work instead of it being a handicap for letting the game do what it's supposed to do.  Guess I can't do anything about the random criticizers who come and bash me for typing words for others to see.  Haters gonna' hate.


I don't care about this thread but hoopblaze I missed your avatar from before the forums changed :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 119 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/10/2009
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

LilWaynesux420- wrote:

hoopblaze wrote:

lEvilDeadl wrote:

your rhetoric is idiotic.  sorry, just is.  you claim our friends aren't our friends, just random people we play with to win a game...not because we enjoy playing with each other and have a blast on our mics.  you claim we add these people as friends because they are good at the game, when we had these people as friends years before this game was ever even released.  lol.  sorry dude, that's just stupid.

 

if you can't understand that yes, we are all going to be fairly decent at this game in July 2012 because we've all been playing the game together since Oct. 2009 or June 2010 or whatever (we weren't as good when we met and became friends.....we've gotten a lot better in the 2+ years since) then there is no hope for you.

 

Here is a small list of only fellow forum member we all know and love that I have been friends with for 2 years or more......this isn't even counting other friends you do not know or clan members I have been friends with just as long or longer.....strictly forum members:

 

- CDwaver

- TaikiM13

- Curtainman1

- gt5y6

- xSlevenx

- NovaDeathStar

- MBhitman

- SonicPinhead

- J_Thunder

- Shrantellatessa

- JosephW27

- Juniorisababy

- NearRivers

- Apanator

- Scott7000

- teffyz

- FigNewton54

- BrigadierSolo

- Leafblower

- MaverickWildcard

- TestuoTen

- Xouved

- RaCpram12

- Pat_on_your_back (a.k.a. DoMeSlowly)

- overlordofpizza

- NoFocus

- whookid1

- TheMaddhater

- Goldhawk1 (purposely saved you for last)

 

now......I've been playing with all of these people that I met OVER 2 full years ago (documented on ND forums) not because I enjoy playing with them, not because we like each other and have a great time but because we all forsaw those YEARS ago how good we would each individually be at Uncharted 3 when it came out  and knew we would beast you when you had randoms on your team and were thrown against us?  sorry guy, full of crap.

 

these are just the forum members still on my list after 2+ years, some have gone as we didn't play together much (oh no, but what if they are good at Uncharted 4?  guess I'll have to add them back? LOFL) and some have been added.  I guess in another 2 or 3 years if you see me playing with friends/forum members on my list that haven't been there two years or more currently like:

 

- gunnsandwiches42

- pride717

- tapantaola

- SouthpawLP

- hao-chi

- Hihi2442

- Splashy206

- RalphsBentWookie

- melew25

- blackguy89

- RansomHostage

- munnsy1

- Xdye7

- Death_Machinist

- DarkDuneMRK (well, had his glowzorcometh account on friends list 2 years ago but have added his OG account since...so technically less than 2 years)

 

we are all going to be partied up together strictly so we can noob stomp in U4 or U5, not because we have been friends playing together (at this point in the far future) for 3 or 4 years?  We'll be playing with each other not because of the enjoyment we get playing a video game in fine company but only to win a game against you+4 randoms?

 

oh **bleep**, look at that.  When you take into account the 20 clan members on my PSN list and those friends who have never even played U3, looks like my entire friendslist (except for like 10 ppl) are people from the Naughty Dog forum.  People I not only enjoy playing games with,  talking with, laughing with and so on but also people I converse with here.  Hmmm.......sure looks like we just play together to steam roll you and the 4 random players on your team.  Hell, they aren't even the superstar forum members like tripleWRECK, GMRcris or Dai-A667.  LOL.  sorry guy, you're full of crap.


Very believable that, basically, all of your friends are Uncharted players.  You really mean to tell me that all of your friends play Uncharted?  As stated, they aren't real friends.  That's a huge coincidence that you have so many Uncharted players as friends.  Point proven.  A ton of random people instead of real friends.  Your point would've been a hell of a lot clearer if you had a ton of friends and only about 25% play Uncharted.  You've definitely had some laughs with all of these characters and know them on a personal level.  Totally worthy of being real friends, right?  Since I'm not on that list and say something about parties, you're quick to hop on the wagon to attack me.  I say one thing about a Party toggle and Mercenary mode, and you get **bleep**-hurt and write me a novel.  You're quick to defend the current matchmaking because you're one of the tryhards who reap the benefits.  Like I said, I have gotten better since I first began Uncharted 2, also.  I Lone Wolf it whenever I play and you don't.  I have real friends who play Uncharted 3 and fake friends.  I don't play with either category.  Why?  I'd rather play alone because this isn't a sport.  I'll let the game's matchmaking direct me to a team instead of picking fish out of the sea for my own.  I'm here to express my opinion about the matchmaking and how I think it should work instead of it being a handicap for letting the game do what it's supposed to do.  Guess I can't do anything about the random criticizers who come and bash me for typing words for others to see.  Haters gonna' hate.


I don't care about this thread but hoopblaze I missed your avatar from before the forums changed :smileysad:


I do too.  I just noticed it was gone the other day :smileyindifferent:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 119 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/20/2012
Offline
1876 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

hoopblaze wrote:

Very believable that, basically, all of your friends are Uncharted players.  You really mean to tell me that all of your friends play Uncharted?  As stated, they aren't real friends.  That's a huge coincidence that you have so many Uncharted players as friends.  Point proven.  A ton of random people instead of real friends.  Your point would've been a hell of a lot clearer if you had a ton of friends and only about 25% play Uncharted.  You've definitely had some laughs with all of these characters and know them on a personal level.  Totally worthy of being real friends, right?  Since I'm not on that list and say something about parties, you're quick to hop on the wagon to attack me.  I say one thing about a Party toggle and Mercenary mode, and you get **bleep**-hurt and write me a novel.  You're quick to defend the current matchmaking because you're one of the tryhards who reap the benefits.  Like I said, I have gotten better since I first began Uncharted 2, also.  I Lone Wolf it whenever I play and you don't.  I have real friends who play Uncharted 3 and fake friends.  I don't play with either category.  Why?  I'd rather play alone because this isn't a sport.  I'll let the game's matchmaking direct me to a team instead of picking fish out of the sea for my own.  I'm here to express my opinion about the matchmaking and how I think it should work instead of it being a handicap for letting the game do what it's supposed to do.  Guess I can't do anything about the random criticizers who come and bash me for typing words for others to see.  Haters gonna' hate.



Most of my friends are Uncharted players, that argument is so flawed in its nature, of course my FL is full of players playing uncharted, some from U2 and most from the people I met in U3 and while you think I do that to 'boost' wins, I enjoy their company a lot, so while you are in your little emo corner, not playing this GAME with friends because it will be unfair to people, while people like evil dead, southpaw and everyone else in this damned community play with friends to have a good time. Who in the end is the going to have much more fun? That's one the reasons I stopped playing FFA, while I do enjoy that I'll find people like Ibiza and miracle to give me a good game, playing with friends, trolling and communicating with them with them is so much more fun. Honestly the lag is more bearable, since you can at least make jokes about it instead of being frustated. Just stop making yourself look stupid. Play the game with friends to have fun. It's meant to be played like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 119 (308 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4171 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

*Facepalm* at this whole thread. 10-15 people that are on my PSN friends list I talk to outside the game on Facebook and Skype.almost everyday.



Yeah, my WL ratio may be 1000 wins to 40 losses (Should be only 29 but w/e) and I party up with people to talk, relax and hang out. I don't like playing CB's every single pub which is why I keep my DLC off.


Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 119 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
473 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

Nice theme :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 119 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/10/2009
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

hoopblaze wrote:

Very believable that, basically, all of your friends are Uncharted players.  You really mean to tell me that all of your friends play Uncharted?  As stated, they aren't real friends.  That's a huge coincidence that you have so many Uncharted players as friends.  Point proven.  A ton of random people instead of real friends.  Your point would've been a hell of a lot clearer if you had a ton of friends and only about 25% play Uncharted.  You've definitely had some laughs with all of these characters and know them on a personal level.  Totally worthy of being real friends, right?  Since I'm not on that list and say something about parties, you're quick to hop on the wagon to attack me.  I say one thing about a Party toggle and Mercenary mode, and you get **bleep**-hurt and write me a novel.  You're quick to defend the current matchmaking because you're one of the tryhards who reap the benefits.  Like I said, I have gotten better since I first began Uncharted 2, also.  I Lone Wolf it whenever I play and you don't.  I have real friends who play Uncharted 3 and fake friends.  I don't play with either category.  Why?  I'd rather play alone because this isn't a sport.  I'll let the game's matchmaking direct me to a team instead of picking fish out of the sea for my own.  I'm here to express my opinion about the matchmaking and how I think it should work instead of it being a handicap for letting the game do what it's supposed to do.  Guess I can't do anything about the random criticizers who come and bash me for typing words for others to see.  Haters gonna' hate.



Most of my friends are Uncharted players, that argument is so flawed in its nature, of course my FL is full of players playing uncharted, some from U2 and most from the people I met in U3 and while you think I do that to 'boost' wins, I enjoy their company a lot, so while you are in your little emo corner, not playing this GAME with friends because it will be unfair to people, while people like evil dead, southpaw and everyone else in this damned community play with friends to have a good time. Who in the end is the going to have much more fun? That's one the reasons I stopped playing FFA, while I do enjoy that I'll find people like Ibiza and miracle to give me a good game, playing with friends, trolling and communicating with them with them is so much more fun. Honestly the lag is more bearable, since you can at least make jokes about it instead of being frustated. Just stop making yourself look stupid. Play the game with friends to have fun. It's meant to be played like that.


Or I can Lone Wolf it like my last post on this subject said.  Notice that I stopped replying to anything that had to do with that topic because I said I'm done.  No point in giving my opinions if people are going to argue with me about them.  I'm not in an emo corner either.  Let's leave it at: I'm "uncharted"; fighting all by myself.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 119 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

sometimes its bad but sometimes its good , 

once in elimination i was going against a team of max rank players and my teamhad some players with bad stats . I coached them to play a little more strategically and we won a flawless victory 

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 119 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/17/2012
Offline
262 posts
 

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 19, 2012

Parties are also very overestimated. I absolutely scraped my fair share of party of 5's in my short time playing this game. I'm not the best player, but I'm sure as hell not the worst. And you'd be surprised at all the people with ratios below 1 playing in parties.

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 119 (262 Views)