Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
59 posts

Re: Unfair Teams in Uncharted 3

Jul 15, 2012
Fries00 you are clearly bad at the game after you just made that comment regardless of what your stats say or your "5.23" k/d
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 119 (506 Views)
Sackboy
449 posts

Jul 15, 2012
I was obviously sarcastic...
Couldn't you tell by the excessive amounts of exclamation marks and me ''crying'' if the matchmaking was more fair?

I was making a joke at the ridiculous comments on this thread of the (what I assume) more skilled players that roll parties of 5 not wanting a fair matchmaking system.
They outright say they don't want a challenge and want to pubstomp new players. You know what they always say: ''Go fight someone of your own size''. This is now clearly not the case in Uncharted's matchmaking, especially when a party of 5 is on the scene.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 119 (496 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jul 15, 2012
match making is unfair on any game.

be thankful uncharted does not have a high level advantage, like bioshock 2 and BF3 have
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 119 (486 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Actually this unfair matchmaking makes people leave this game. I have some friends who bought this game and they tried out the MP. Unfortunately for them they were putted most of the time against party's of 5 max levels. And unfortunately they were getting raped. The next day they were all telling me how disgusting this MP is. Even though I do not agree with the word disgusting, I can understand their feeling: Where is the fun when you're getting constantly massacred by a party of max levels? Of course the max levels have fun because they are killing a bunch of low levels (even though I personnaly think beating up low levels with a party of 5 is most of the time borring). But think about those low levels. Most of them just stop playing the MP because of this. And unfortunately that's not really helpfull for the community. This is why I'd like to see a mercenary playlist in UC4. Wouldn't it be more fun for everyone?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 119 (434 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Jul 15, 2012
I used to have the same problem until I met a group of people that i can work with.

And when I'm not with them, I go solo against them and still do pretty well. Besides it's fun to make them rage after you kill them.
----
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 119 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 15, 2012

I never accept invites from friends if it involves Competitive game modes.  I can sometimes deal with a party of two, but any more than that is pretty cheap.  If you have to hand-pick your team to get some easy wins, you probably shouldn't be playing at all.  ND should create a Party toggle switch or a TDM mode without parties.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - hoopblaze
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 119 (408 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Jul 15, 2012

MERCENARY MODE. For all Game types. There should be a toggle for it. It would vastly improve matchmaking. There should also be some type of join game in progress toggle. Everytime I play solo I join a game in progress where I''m losing by 12 or higher and I have complete noobs on my team. If they added these two things I could play a fair match for once. It also seems that when I do find a game thats not JGIP, I get put on the **bleep** team. Thats more than likely just my luck though.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 119 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Fries00 wrote:
I was obviously sarcastic...
Couldn't you tell by the excessive amounts of exclamation marks and me ''crying'' if the matchmaking was more fair?

I was making a joke at the ridiculous comments on this thread of the (what I assume) more skilled players that roll parties of 5 not wanting a fair matchmaking system.
They outright say they don't want a challenge and want to pubstomp new players. You know what they always say: ''Go fight someone of your own size''. This is now clearly not the case in Uncharted's matchmaking, especially when a party of 5 is on the scene.

Your sarcasm was horribly executed, not even close to your intented point in the above post. And also, most of those "more skilled players" have a hell of a lot better grasp on this multiplayer than you ever will.

Party of 5's should still exist, ND needs to improve the matchmaking by matching parties with parties.

Enough said.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 119 (395 Views)
Sackboy
423 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I definitely agree that sometimes teams can be unfair but there are a few things you need to think about. First, people don't get into parties of five for the pure purpose of pub-stomping, they want to play with their friends, splitting them up wouldn't be fair. Secondly, how do you propose they balance the teams? I have seen level 75's 3rd legacy who suck and have 2-3 friends who are level 20 and they are great, they could base if off of K/D, but those aren't accurate(don't want to get into the stat reset arguement). Thirdly, if this bothers you so much, you could just party up with your friends so that you will never have bad teamates.Finally, forget about the skill of your teamate and play the game to your best. Have fun. Some times you'll get stomped by the enemy, sometimes you'll be stomping them. The point of the game is to have fun, so forget about your teamates and focus on having fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 119 (378 Views)
Sackboy
423 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

In response to Lilwaynesux40

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 119 (377 Views)
0 Likes