Dec 31 2013
By: stayFROST-E Wastelander 698 posts

Unexplained Phenomena of the Uncharted Kind

[ Edited ]
46 replies 522 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

OK, some weird stuff has been happening to me in Uncharted. Now, I'm not just talking about lag and all the cool stuff that comes with it, but genuinely unexplained stuff. For example, today, I late-join a TDM in graveyard. I spawn in. I'm just standing there and all the sudden stuff starts exploding all around me and I die. The bottom left screen show that I killed myself... with an M32... This isn't the first thing to happen to me like this. It's also showed that I've killed myself with a grenade when I never threw one. I mean there is just some weird stuff happening in Uncharted. Has this or other unexplained stuff happened to anyone else. Maybe this is somehow lag, I don't know. What do you guys think. I'll try to add more stuff when it happens to me. 

EDIT: I've also been spawned in then DE-SPAWNED, then spawned back in somewhere else. I mean really, what the hell is up with that? This seems to mainly happen on LU. But maybe that's just cause it gets played so much. Smiley Indifferent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 1 of 47 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Re: Unexplained Phenomena of the Uncharted Kind

Dec 31, 2012

I've also encountered a glitch a few times very recently where I would spawn then I would end up teleporting to another area and once I would move I'd teleport again to a random area. It's like a smoke bomb except I wasn't even using the kickback and the camera would follow my movement even through the walls when I would teleport. It's really strange.

Message 2 of 47 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Dec 31, 2012
My buddy says he had a match on Village in which the tank drops out of the sky and the wall never gets broken down. No rpg. He supposed to send me the video.

DFRConflict has a video where he kills himself with melee. It was a 50% health melee only match.

Weird stuff
Message 3 of 47 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Dec 31, 2012

nabeel055 wrote:

I've also encountered a glitch a few times very recently where I would spawn then I would end up teleporting to another area and once I would move I'd teleport again to a random area. It's like a smoke bomb except I wasn't even using the kickback and the camera would follow my movement even through the walls when I would teleport. It's really strange.

Me too. It's just weird. More evidence that ND severly rushed this game, I guess. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 4 of 47 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Dec 31, 2012

My friend also had a glitch where his m9 was shooting invisible silent bullets which did no damage at all. You could see his gun moving as if it were shooting bullets but it there was absolutely no sound or impact of bullets.

Message 5 of 47 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Dec 31, 2012

When you kill yourself with the M32 on graveyard without having a hammer. That means the boat killed you.

R.I.P POGO
Message 6 of 47 (482 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Some weeks ago, in Syria, I was shot and killed by some guy, then re-spawned instantly in the exact same location. Thinking I was in the dead body glitch, I killed myself with a grenade. After that, everybody could see me normally again. Also, I sometimes get Jedi Punched by somebody who's standing four metres away from me. Gotta love lag, right? Smiley Very Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 7 of 47 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I died of punching myself. I raged but it was wierd. It showed my psn Id and a fist next to it.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 8 of 47 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Dec 31, 2012

It's lag. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 9 of 47 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Or it's the host having crappy internet connection

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 10 of 47 (474 Views)
0 Likes