Oct 06 2012
By: wybrendeuling Lombax Warrior 117 posts

Uncharted tv

9 replies 513 views Edited Oct 6, 2012
I was wondering i only play team objective
And double down, tripled, connect four aren't available medals in that game mode but do you need this medals for uncharted TV?
Message 1 of 10 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Uncharted tv

Oct 6, 2012
(I mean to get on it)
Message 2 of 10 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
246 posts

Oct 6, 2012
The movies on utv aren't made officialy by ND, they are made by players, like robinoyo, so it depends on them, just ask 'em on their youtube channel.

And by the way: uncharted tv is getting worse and worse, there are actions like guys killing 3 ppl with SAS and then 2 with quick boom. Yeah, that really requires skill.
Message 3 of 10 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Szkarad156 wrote:
And by the way: uncharted tv is getting worse and worse, there are actions like guys killing 3 ppl with SAS and then 2 with quick boom. Yeah, that really requires skill.

And its obvious why, There are so many best plays its not even fun anymore. I used to send stuff when Rockshow did it alone. Now I am tired of them and with me most other Uncharted veterans. I never see famous people there. Now there are like 30-40 best plays and 8-10 of them are on UCTV. Because of this the good plays became rare for the uploaders. Most people on there are try-hard skeletons.

Uncharted 3 is a year old now and I hope most of those BPOTW will be gone soon.

Message 4 of 10 (495 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The medal isn't important, but the action is. You got a good action, like killing two enemys with one bullet from the shotgun, then you could have a chance there, but you probably won't be accepted, since there are too many people sending their actions. You could send him the action, why not, maybe you'll be on Uncharted-TV. 

I started a new profile and got a Five not Alive without boosters, but I didn't send it to them, because it's pointless doing that. The chance that you get accepted is low and most of my gameplays aren't short, and this means that I'd have to wait until it gets uploaded. It's pointless, if you ask me, and I stopped watching it, because there isn't something new. Always the actions from people getting Five not Alives. It's great, but now I'm tired and I want to see something new. I'm only watching Uncharted-TV, you know, when they're using Montages or something like we have now on Uncharted-TV, the one that used 'Last Train to Paradise' as music and had all the actions together. That's something I'm interested on, it might be a BPOTW, but it's still entertaining. 

Bro-Code
Message 5 of 10 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Yeah, UCTV is horrible there days. I actually liked to watch it when there was pretty much just Rockshow's Best Plays. Now everyone is just copying him. All the way from intros to to displaying the character (you know, having the character standing still with their name next to him), and so on and so on.

I turned UCTV off long ago, but it doesn't seem to ever save it, so I need to do it everytime. Is this just the same bug as with other settings not saving or one of ND's tricks?

Also the "Best Plays" title is just wrong. Most the kills are just based on luck. Like throwing a nade from miles away and killing 2-3 players. You call that *Best*?

Should be more like luckiest.

They really should more guides there. Like the Co-op guides JD--, and Ali have been doing. That would really help new players (and experienced ones too). Would be great to watch them while waiting for players.

If only they added rewind so I could actually finish them. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 10 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Ok thanks guys and indeed some videos with sas i mean that doesn't require any skill.
So i just send em up and see i guess
Message 7 of 10 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 6, 2012
You don't need the medal, but Uncharted 3 tv is for tryhard, and don't even feature amazing actions. But if you play TO, just let it happen naturally, don't play slayer in an objective mode. Then you're just a dbag.

Message 8 of 10 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Well, it's all up to who you send them to, but I accept every mode. You can send me you Team Objective play, and I will put it in there if I find it good enough Smiley Happy 

I'm actually kind of agreeing though with some of the posts above, and this comes from a guy who you may see as one of the "45 people that does best plays", although I don't agree with that. I spend literally hours every week checking out clips and it takes me 5-10 hours to edit an episode. I try to make them of the highest quality possible. Also, and this is just a little fact, everyone except for me on Uncharted TV ONLY makes THOSE kinds of videos. I actually make 3-4 vids a week, about Uncharted and Gaming in general. 

Now I'm not saying these things to sound like I'm better than the other people, it just saddens me when people just call us all stupid people that put in noob clips and make crap videos and show no support to the community or anything whatsoever. I'm trying the best as I can to make the Uncharted community much bigger.

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 9 of 10 (422 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Ok great robinoyo! I'll 'em to you
Message 10 of 10 (415 Views)
0 Likes