Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Jan 23, 2013
I might put Uncharted TV back on. But for the top plays: let only Rockshow make them. He doesn't atm but maybe he ever will. And if not just remove them all, sick of that stuff. Copying Rockshow and make video's very far below his quality and get on uc tv with it. Stupid and unfair.

Just my opinion.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 601 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

A lot of questions about where you can submit videos for Uncharted TV have popped up lately. We want to centralize all requests so this will be the thread where it all happens. Submit all your AWESOME Uncharted 3 videos here. 

RULES:

1) Your video must be no longer than 3 minutes. (We may make exceptions to this rule only in very rare instances.)

2) All content in your video must be from Uncharted 3 and use no other intellectual property, people's likenesses, PSN friend lists or any such nonsense that's not Uncharted 3.

3) If you post more than one YouTube link in this thread...just please don't. Also, the title of your video and a link is enough, we don't need an explanation about why your video should be on UTV. You can post here multiple times but don't be a spammer.  

4) Most importantly, we have final say on what videos will go onto Uncharted TV or not. If your video isn't on UTV we have decided that it doesn't fit

Happy editing!

I wish they would quit selecting tryhards with tbolts on Uncharted TV, i mean how hard is it to be on a winning team whos dominating, having 2-3 party memebers around you, pick up a tbolt, and blow away some low levels? how about they show underdogs on a losing team kill good players, maybe us a longgun for once instead of a power weapon? just my 52 cents.

You know not everyone better than you is a tryhard. :smileylol:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 601 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1839 posts

Uncharted Thoughts - Respawn Timings

Jan 23, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ag92mTfK9s&list=PLCIORJV-26bTCkvtJMsWiSNszKmsjS-qJUn

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 601 (543 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: Uncharted Thoughts - Respawn Timings

Jan 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 601 (527 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

A lot of questions about where you can submit videos for Uncharted TV have popped up lately. We want to centralize all requests so this will be the thread where it all happens. Submit all your AWESOME Uncharted 3 videos here. 

RULES:

1) Your video must be no longer than 3 minutes. (We may make exceptions to this rule only in very rare instances.)

2) All content in your video must be from Uncharted 3 and use no other intellectual property, people's likenesses, PSN friend lists or any such nonsense that's not Uncharted 3.

3) If you post more than one YouTube link in this thread...just please don't. Also, the title of your video and a link is enough, we don't need an explanation about why your video should be on UTV. You can post here multiple times but don't be a spammer.  

4) Most importantly, we have final say on what videos will go onto Uncharted TV or not. If your video isn't on UTV we have decided that it doesn't fit

Happy editing!

I wish they would quit selecting tryhards with tbolts on Uncharted TV, i mean how hard is it to be on a winning team whos dominating, having 2-3 party memebers around you, pick up a tbolt, and blow away some low levels? how about they show underdogs on a losing team kill good players, maybe us a longgun for once instead of a power weapon? just my 52 cents.

ya killing noobs with power weapons while having armed guards around you takes so much skill, lol.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 601 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

RULES:

Happy editing!

tryhard: player who bunny hops from u2, praises fleetfoot as their savior from slow strafting, always has some person up their butt to back them up, normally uses raco of bones for smaller hit boxes, talks trash on mic, horeds power weapons yet complains about inferior weapons like kal 7, always does disrespectful taunt, then after the match makes youtube video mocking their opponents, but NEVER shows themselves doing bad, giant ego the size of chicago..

very typical traits of tryhard clone robots. raises eyebrow*

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 601 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Sent this to cog when I first uploaded it, got a retweet outta it. Kinda became a viral video within the community.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 601 (504 Views)
Naughty Host
8533 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 601 (498 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Morax wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cq5SZOMNEQ

@Morax:  LOL!  Ha ha ha! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 601 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

No self-aggrandizing videos in UCTV plz... we need stuff that will help the Uncharted community as a whole (i.e. a Co-op tutorial or something).

Yes!  I concur!  ...Or more humor...more fun stuff instead of the the dead serious, "I BOSS you" typa stuff.  More orginal content.

Also.  3 minutes.  Hmmm.  5 would seem better, or even double that up to six if the time block is three, as that would be tasty nice.   

@ EricND:  In regards to this: 

"2) All content in your video must be from Uncharted 3 and use no other intellectual property, people's likenesses, PSN friend lists or any such nonsense that's not Uncharted 3." 

What are the rules governing the use of music here?  I was shocked to hear popular artists while looking at some stuff on UCTV last week.  Can you expand on this or provide guidelines, or a link to some gidelines or something?

Much thanks.

Oh and how about something like a submission contest of edits of two minutes or less to the Skrillex song "kill everybody."  Seeing the NDI MP reveal for UC3 cut to that song, over a year ago, was pretty exciting.  How about something along these lines?   

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 601 (565 Views)